[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just listened to this and i loved it What should i listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Sufjan_Stevens_-_Illinois.jpg (23 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
Sufjan_Stevens_-_Illinois.jpg
23 KB, 316x316
I just listened to this and i loved it

What should i listen from Sufjan now?
>>
Michigan and Age of Adz are essential
If you like them check out All Delighted People, his debut, and Seven Swans
>>
enjoy your rabbit
>>
>>65890807
He never released a bad album tbqh
Just listen to all of them
>>
>>65891718
this desu
>>
All his albums are great but The Age of Adz is absolutely my favorite and something that I'd highly recommend checking out. If you don't like the electronic elements in it but enjoy the songwriting, check out All Delighted People. If you want something really similar to Illinois but a bit folkier check out Michigan. If you want something more stripped down check out Seven Swans and Carrie And Lowell.
just check out everything, actually.
>>
>>65892189
yeah, this. I thought people were praising Age of Adz because they were desperate for another great album but it's really fantastic.
>>
>>65890807
Fucking listen to Michigan man, it is a 10/10 album and better than IL for sure.
>>
>>65892213
>listen to michigan
100% agree
>it is a 10/10 album
100% agree
>better than IL for sure.
100% disagree
>>
>>65890807
age of adz
>>
>>65892213
Why is this guy and why isn't he anonymous and why does he have such shit taste?
>>
- Illinois
- Carrie & Lowell
- Age of Adz
- Michigan
- Seven Swans
- Everything else
>>
Watch/listen to the BQE, it's fuckin' great
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.