[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anybody else disappointed with the singles on this album so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: download.png (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9 KB, 225x225
Is anybody else disappointed with the singles on this album so far? This is the first album i've listened to by them since the self-titled release. They've gotten so much more bland and whiny it's unbearable almost comparable to christian rock.
>>
Yup, also disappointed. Dog Eat Dog had promises but it's clear that Tom was the guy who took the songs to another level.
All California singles so far seem more like they wanna do the poppunk that's popular nowadays instead of either going back to their old sound or trying something new. Might aswel be All Time Low or something, disappointing...
>>
Most songs on Tom his solo album were better than the new tracks released by "blink" so far too.
>>
Yeah, but I guess this is what we get without Tom.
>>
>inb4 "Summer is here"
>>
goddamn I miss the dude ranch days
>>
File: 1466383260758.png (12 KB, 314x363) Image search: [Google]
1466383260758.png
12 KB, 314x363
>>65890080
>that Bored to Death video
Goddamn, Mark looks so fucking old.
>>
I heard a song from this album on the radio last night, and it was literally an exact copy of "Adam's Song". Fucking weak.
>>
>>65892080
Bored to Death is pretty much just a remix of a bunch of their other songs. I mean, it still sounds okay, but it's kinda lazy.
>>
I think the singles are alright. Rabbit Hole being the best one. Bored To Death just rehashes so much shit though.
>>
File: 1445385159176.jpg (114 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1445385159176.jpg
114 KB, 720x960
>>65890080
>having the ability to be disappointed by complete shit
You really have low standards
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.