[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /mu/ think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>>
AOTY 2015
>>
>>65887813
It's good.
>>
more like "a miss"
>>
I liked it
>>
File: nobullypls.jpg (1 MB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
nobullypls.jpg
1 MB, 1224x1632
>>65887813
Chelsea Wolfe is the best artist of the 2010's prove me wrong.
>>
>>65887813
Overproduced.
>>
File: WP_20160327_16_27_27_Pro.jpg (257 KB, 1632x918) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160327_16_27_27_Pro.jpg
257 KB, 1632x918
r8 my wolfie record senpai
>>
I adore her
How is she live? I'm a pleb who's use to going to stuff that has a higher BPM
I even saw reviews saying she was boring :(
>>
>>65887859
kek
>>
f a m
senpai
senpai
>>
I love it
>>
>>65888050
>prove me wrong.
I can't, I agree.

>>65888100
Her band is really good live, last year the Abyss songs weren't that good, but on her tour this year they made them all work into each other.
>>
>>65888050
That picture doesn't give you much credibility
>>
>>65888100
Oh, she's fantastic live. Expect to be with a lot of chill goth people who just stand and watch (but even they get turnt up during Iron Moon), but that's just because the ambiance is so hypnotic and amazing. She did Halfsleeper as a part of the encore and it was the best version I've ever heard of it. Her voice is better in person than on record.
>>
>>65888209
Electric Halfsleeper is crazy.
>>
The bigger question is what did /mu/ think of A Dead Forest Index, never heard them discussed here.
>>
>>65888255
Fantastic live show, amazing EP, lukewarm on the album.

Won't call myself a fan, but I will keep tabs on what they're doing.
>>
>>65888309
I didn't think their album was that good, but they had much more energy live, they were good live.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.