[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kanye is not one of the best artist active and he is arrogant,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: mu.jpg (51 KB, 510x390) Image search: [Google]
mu.jpg
51 KB, 510x390
Kanye is not one of the best artist active and he is arrogant, but his music is okay.
>>
the person who gave you the advice to come here was wrong. we don't want you either.
>>
File: this is nice board.png (255 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
this is nice board.png
255 KB, 400x400
>>65882795
Hello friend!

We are open to all people who'd like to participate in our community, but remember that this is nice and elitist board. Your funposts should at least meet quality standards set by our friends over at [esfores] and you should always look down on the plebs with your superior patrician taste. Never be rude though, because that's just rude.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay!
>>
Peenus weanus :D
>>
>>691118714
>>65882795
and is right, is okay
>>
MBDTF is one of my favorite albums of the 2010's
>>
>>65882857
this
>>
If Kanye weren't an arrogant prick, his music wouldn't be half as good. So sick of people complaining about Kanye being a weird full-of-himself asshole.

That's literally the point you buttmunch.
>>
>>65882795
Hey Anon, I see you are new on /mu/, dont worry we are very friendly :D
I'll startby giving you some recommendations so you can start discussing in the threads
Zachariah Holteh - Humble Cannons
Swans - Exmilitary
Grimes - To Pimp a Bitterfly

Hope you have fun in our board, see you soon anon :)
>>
>>65882959
>buttmunch.

You should try being nicer.
>>
>>65882959
Hey buddy, just wanted to let you know that unlike the more "disagreeable" boards like /b/, /pol/, and /v/, we here at /mu/ try to keep the discourse positive and avoid stooping to lowbrow insults and name calling, we're not children after all. Put a smile on your face and try being nice, small steps like this will make /mu/ a better place.
Cheers!
Your friendly neighborhood /mu/tant
>>
kys
>>
>>65883120

Rude much?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.