[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is raving like in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1466695030062.jpg (49 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
1466695030062.jpg
49 KB, 556x561
What is raving like in your country?
>>
Proper clubs that play garage, house, techno, dubstep, grime, footwork, dnb, jungle, electro, etc.
>>
inexistent
>>
>>65881657
Well...we have Sleaford Mods. They're always raving on and on about the Tories.
>>
>>65881684

> Raving
> Clubs

Pick one
>>
>>65881845
Oh well, If you have clubs that play shit like garage, jungle and grime, you can't really whine about it being called a club.
>>
http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/19/rioting-breaks-out-in-barking-after-illegal-rave-5953461/
>>
>>65881881
the fuck you on about?

rave != club
>>
People invite you to show up at some random forest away from everything, set up a few lights and a big sound system powered by a couple of generators and the police shows up at midnight to confiscate everything. Also it's raining.
>>
>>65881881

Of course I can.
>>
>>65881976
Brit? that sounds familiar
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6ANahlju4g
>>
>>65881976
Gotta be a Brit, this is too spot on. Loads of underage kids in bucket hats smoking biffs and dropping E to happy hardcore, but somehow never get caught.
>>
every night there is a techo/house event somewhere in town, you wait till t ends and hopefull someone picks you up to chill with other "ravers" from the party at their place, shit goes on till you want to stop - some clubs are open from friday till tuesday.
>>
I'm on that Doncaster shit
>>
Netherlands here, pretty fuckin great.

Its legal to use MDMA and a bunch of other shit, i do so all the time at regular raves. Been to an illegal rave only once but shit was cash.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.