[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've listened up to 500 albums this year. Is that a Good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1421614695355.png (101 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1421614695355.png
101 KB, 400x300
I've listened up to 500 albums this year. Is that a Good thing or something? What are benefits of listening to so much albums?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92XVwY54h5k
>>
>>65879917
This is odd. My cousin told me a story that his girlfriend was having really intense dreams where she kept mumbling "foouuur....kings..., four.....kings" over and over. It started to really freak her out. I asked him about it and the dream is the same. She can't see anything in the dream,other than"feel" something touching her face and she would say " four...kings" over and over again. So to ease her fears that a ghost wasn't touching her he set up the GoPro and left it to record all night. So she wakes up and tells him she had the four kings dream again. So they watch the go pro. What they saw wasn't a ghost, apparently, still half asleep, he was pulling down his pants and rubbing his cock on her face, and she wasn't saying four kings but fore....skin..., fore...skin. No body believes him and everybody calls him four kings, which really annoys him.
>>
>>65879934
le epic reddit may may!
>>
>>65879917
>What are benefits of listening to so much albums?
Realising how much time you waste
>>
Pleb, I listened to 700 this year
>>
>>65879934
i expected this to end in Dark Souls
>>
I heard it can help you musically. Can someone confirm?
>>
I believe you've heard that many albums but I kind of doubt you really 'listened' to any of them.
>>
>>65880976
I Do, I listen to each album at least three times maybe more than that. I want to spend most of my time with each album. yeah I really got nothing better to do.
>>
>>65880916
No it doesn't you retard
>>
I listened to 176 albums this year, i don't think i could go for many more without rushing it.
>>
this thread sucks.

do you play an instrument op?
>>
I've listened to three, one sucked, one was decent and the other was great.
>>
Shit. I've only listened to like 5.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.