[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be introvert >spend years of my life without ever sharing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 234x215
>be introvert
>spend years of my life without ever sharing my passions with friends or family
>as a result I've felt detached from even my parents
>finally muster up the courage to tell family about my favorite band
>both of them as it turns out get really invested in the band with me
>as a family we go through the entire discography in chronological order and talk about the various things we liked about the albums
>about to listen to the latest album
>start feeling anxious about going back to the way things were before
>tell my parents I don't want this to end when it's over
>they assure me it won't and that we'll have many more things to experience together afterwards
>we finally listen to the final album
>15:36
>neither of them have spoken to me in days
>>
same
>>
Same
>>
This is one of the lesser memes
>>
>>65877314
Don't be a retard, music is a personal thing

Read a good book instead and culture yourself instead of wasting your time in the lies of low brow musicians
>>
File: Capture.png (141 KB, 470x466) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
141 KB, 470x466
kek
>>
>>65877314
damn
>>
What's this 15:36 meme you youngsters keep going on about?
>>
is this that swans drum mix thing
>>
File: 1459822314140.jpg (114 KB, 746x760) Image search: [Google]
1459822314140.jpg
114 KB, 746x760
>>
>>65877314
fucking weirdo

why tf would you want to share music with your parents? lol wtf is this shit?
>>
>>65877314
I was with you up until the point y'all started to bond and become close.
>>
File: 1464075562688.jpg (29 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
1464075562688.jpg
29 KB, 252x291
>>65878039
good goyim, hate your family and heritage
>>
>>65878039
>>65878080
Is it bad that I show my parents the music I listen to? Sometimes I let an album play in the car with my mother while driving if they're interested and if the music isn't too "out there". She says she's interested in getting an idea of what I listen to, so it's not like I force it upon her.

I understand that music is ultimately a personal interest, but sometimes it's nice to share it with others.

What's wrong about that? Is there some concept that I fail to grasp an understanding of?
>>
>>65878294
I wasn't talking about sharing your music with them, that's fine. I just meant that I'm still very detached from my parents for the exact same reason you had mentioned.
>>
>>65877314
why do you autistic fucks care about this
>>
Don't fretyoelf, jevuv madesamistake, buds.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.