[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing up so late anon? What are you listening to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: iG21fBe.png (495 KB, 891x1446) Image search: [Google]
iG21fBe.png
495 KB, 891x1446
What are you doing up so late anon?
What are you listening to?
>>
File: Mitt Romney.jpg (44 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
Mitt Romney.jpg
44 KB, 402x402
>tfw girl
>>
File: 11123521662.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
11123521662.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA1LJ6pLTYA

>tfw no qt3.14 twink bf to dominate and make do housework naked
>>
>>65875585
That's an underrated album from The Fall
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 800x978) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 800x978
hung out with some friends earlier, it was nice
going through a weird period
my "girlfriend" and i are "on a break" though we won't get back together
we were together for over a year
a lot of the time i really feel like ending it but the things keeping me around are music, my friends, and wanting to know how the wwe fucks up my favorite character at each ppv
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ
Question. Why does Communism= God tier Music.
>>
>>65875611
I like how The Shield are now at the forefront of the title scene, reminds me of the Attitude Era in how constantly shifting and rabid it was.
>>
there is nothing

but god's love!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d723v2AIrg
>>
>>65875634
Significant strife=Amazing art

Just the way of the world after all.
>>
>>65875677
oh that old canard

can my nards bruh
>>
I'm being a sad faggot with no bf :((

had a stroke of luck and I'm (unexpectedly) going to college in a number of months. hoping I don't do what I did in highschool, i.e. give up on life and lose all desire to do schoolwork

have some stravinsky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7pV2cX0qxs
>>
"I'm trying to drink away the part of the day that I cannot sleep away" answers both questions.
>>
File: Front.jpg (489 KB, 1434x1414) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
489 KB, 1434x1414
so early you mean. it's 8:44am here

i didn't sleep very well. bad times are coming my friend.
>>
File: jaCFYFV.jpg (50 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
jaCFYFV.jpg
50 KB, 722x349
I grew up hating country music but I can't sleep and tried to give it a chance again for some reason.

I actually really like George Jones, and Hank Williams.

is good.
>>
>>65875657
agreed, but now that ramen's suspended who knows what could happen
i'm lowkey glad he's gone, less SUFFERIN SUCCOTASH SON
waiting with bated breath
>>
>>65876512
Listen to The Louvin Brothers
>>
>>65876977
TATER TOTS
>>
>>65875514
because I'm only productive at these ungodly hours and this is the only time I get inspired enough to write anything and I'm listening to Naked City's Torture Garden and Fugazi's Repeater on loop for the next few hours
>>
>>65876997
any specific recommendations?

The first thing that came up on youtube was Satan is Real and I'm digin it.
>>
>>65877048
Satan is Real is THE introduction to The Louvin Brothers, you basically get what they are all about with that one single album and it's easily one of their best although my personal favorite is Weapon of Prayer.
>>
I was installing office on my new laptop

>tfw old one died
>tfw 10k+ songs
>tfw no ide/sata cable
>tfw no money
>tfw no time to take my laptop to a technician

Life is pain.
>>
File: 1457383170420.jpg (182 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457383170420.jpg
182 KB, 1000x1200
>>65875536
same
Checking out tobacco for the first time since I really like BMSR. Shit is wicked awesome. Ultima II Massage is really good.
>>
DJ sprinkles

going to be revisiting my favorite albums before i go look up more New Wave and Synth Pop albums and albums from 2016
>>
File: diskomo.jpg (61 KB, 420x409) Image search: [Google]
diskomo.jpg
61 KB, 420x409
Nothing really, just biding my time. I listened to Pink by Boris yesterday after really enjoying Flood and I didn't like the sound it had. Hopefully I can find more like the latter.
>>
>>65879789
listen to feedbacker
>>
>>65879717
That sounds beautiful anon, thanks
>>
>>65875514
>8:30 Am
>late

what?
>>
I couldn't sleep at all, dunno why. Decided to go through NIN's entire discography. I'm still very much a pleb because I feel a compulsive need to go through artist's entire discographies so I can only discover a new artist per week, if that. But it has it's advantages, like any artist I listen to I know deeply, which is fun.
>>
>>65879801
Will do, thanks
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.