[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit guys it just clicked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: damn.jpg (427 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
427 KB, 1400x1400
shit guys it just clicked
>>
slammin, my man
>>
>>65874037
On Delay? That's what got me
>>
>>65874037
It's good
>>
>>65874049
how'd you know? I was just shuffling my library and it came up. Those fucking pianos man. And then the hocketing vocals just fucked me

Goddamn guys this is pretty good
>>
>>65874037
listen to lying in the grass from the ritz
https://anmlcollectve.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-the-ritz-april-13-2016

it's absolutely fucking mental, esp at the end
>>
>>65874102
That's exactly what happened to me man
>>
>>65874120
fuck man this is great. Is the whole album $1 or is that just the track? never really used bandcamp. I'll buy the album if it's just a dollar
>>
>>65874179
On Delayy was actually one of my least favorite songs until I looked up the lyrics

It's a love song and it makes me feel all bubbly
>>
>>65874206
it's just a dollar. there's another recording from fonda also for another dollar. Read the bit about the album underneath the track list
>>
>>65874244
Ah that's a really nice gesture from them. I'll get em both
>>
>>65874037
I'm still waiting for it to click for me. on the bright side the non singles from MPP finally clicked. my god In The Flowers is beautiful
>>
>>65874695
What took so long for In the Flowers to click dude
>>
File: 1456279850891.jpg (19 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1456279850891.jpg
19 KB, 366x380
>>65874695
>he wasn't just leaving his body for the night
>>
>>65874726
idk I guess I didn't like how slow the intro was so I became all hard headed about it then I heard it again paying attention and when I heard the fast upbeat part for the first time plus how beautiful Avey sings it clicked then I looked up those beautiful lyrics and now I'm addicted to MPP
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.