[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this too edgy to wear in public y/n
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
>>
Nah because nobody will know who the hell Nails is. Doesn't even look like a typical metal t-shirt, you should be good. Although that shirt looks like its made of a really cheap fabric.
>>
>>65873530
>Doesn't even look like a typical metal t-shirt

This clearly looks like a typical metal t-shirt.
>>
>>65873530
i mean its the hanging guy im worried about

i don't want to look like im in the kkk
>>
If you have to ask, yes
>>65873530
>kvlt letters
>harsh black and white image
>picture of man hanging himself
>Doesn't even look like a typical metal t-shirt
>>
my friend wore it to school in high school a lot so you'll be good
>>
File: 1456993704375.jpg (657 KB, 1450x1070) Image search: [Google]
1456993704375.jpg
657 KB, 1450x1070
>>65873552
Wearing an edgy band t shirt doesn't make people think you're in the klan, they have no reason to think that guy is a negro. they'll just think you're an edgelord

If you care if you look like an edgelord than don't buy it
>>
File: received_1126178580773976.jpg (27 KB, 483x483) Image search: [Google]
received_1126178580773976.jpg
27 KB, 483x483
Just saw nails buy the shirt and wear it
>>
You're this worried about wearing a fucking shirt and you listen to Nails? You're fucking pathetic. Either develop a spine or go listen to Twenty One Pilots
>>
>wants to buy metal shirt
>doesn't want to look like an edgelord in public
why the fuck are you buying a metal shirt then, lmao
>>
What are some other edgy shirts to wear?
>>
>>65873481
no nails is basically plebcore mainstream shit
>>
I could pull it off but that's only because I'm really fucking cool

Are u cool
>>
>>
>>65873481
Lol my friend has this shirt but with long sleeves and it says Unsilent Death going down the arms. He is eccentric and confident enough so he can pull of a lot stuff others can't. Personally I would never wear it.

But anyways, their new album is great.
>>
I have a Burzum shirt with a bunch of Pagan stuff on it. I also have a Northern European name, blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and I'm tall. I think I accidentally wear White Nationalist core.
>>
>>65873481
ive been asking this question for a while now...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.