[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swans tour is coming up What do you think the setlist is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
Swans tour is coming up
What do you think the setlist is going to be?
Should I see swans didn't Gira say this is the end of Swans?
>>
>>65872980
Gira said he was going to discuss bringing new songs forward with the band and will mutilating previously recorded material, so pretty standard Swans tour (except for it being the last of this version).
>>
Why does Gira look like Old Boots new dirt guy????
>>
>>65873035
Ah awesome I'm pretty much a pleb and just got into Swans and since their on tour I think part of me would regret missing them
Earplugs yes or no?
>>
>>65873069
No earplugs=death
>>
>>65873069
Yes bring them

don't film anything and don't do anything that might piss gira off as well because apparently he doesn't give a fuck and will reprimand you..
>>
>>65873069
if you wear earplugs (which I would recommend), get musician's earplugs instead of the orange ones
>>
>>65873141
What are some things that would piss him off?
>>
>>65873172
OP here
Yeah what would piss him off?
>>
You think they'll try and replicate 15:36 in concert?
>>
>>65873146
>>65873141
>>65873120
Swans weren't that loud when I saw them. I took my ear plugs out 10 minutes in, and I never had ringing ears after. I think Whirr was the loudest bad Ive seen
>>
>>65872980
He said it's the end of the current line up of Swans. He'll continue to make music under the name, but it will be with a bunch of different musicians and probably a different sound.
>>
>>65873172
>looking him in the eye
>speaking during the performance
>smiling
>your scent
>fingers on the stage

best thing to do is just let the prettiest girls in the venue get front row, he goes easier on them.
>>
>>65873172
rape accusations
>>
>>65873172
>>65873193
I think filming and moshing are absolute no-go's, but I've never actually been to a Swans concert. Maybe read around a bit. I mean basically it's just usual concert etiquette I imagine, don't be a drunk asshole, don't go fucking crazy dancing and jumping into people, etc. Just common sense stuff probably. But he's been known to call people out and spit on people who mosh or physically take somebody's phone off them and shit so just never do those things.
>>
>>65873271
Also to add on to this, yes, I think you should see Swans.
>>
>>65873224
Well
I'm dead.
>>
>>65873193
wearing a yellow DEVO jumpsuit and dancing like a faggot
>>
>>65873172
talking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SklCTLW60dw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Ok8UOJ7fY (skip a few seconds)
>>
>>65873387
m8 an acoustic session is a bit different from a massive swans show

also lmao at the first video, he's reasonably frustrated there.
>>
>>65873387
god damn I fucking love this man
>>
>>65873387
>why don't you go look at pitchfork, you fucking children? fuck you
based
>>
>>65873431
yeah I know that I just wanted to post those videos
>>
>>65873387
the fucking pitchfork comment has me rolling
>>
>>65873224
Also, try not to make any sudden movements or get between him and his cubs. If he charges, climb the highest object you can. If that isn't possible, play dead, he'll probably just bat you a few times before wandering off. It also helps to have a freshly-caught salmon with you to use as a distraction.
>>
>>65873513
kek
>>
>>65873035
I'm interested to see what kind of new stuff they'll be doing. This version of Swans won't have any more studio albums, and I don't imagine that anything that evolves out of a live show will be appropriate for any new incarnation, which I imagine will be much quieter.
>>65873387
>you must understand the temptation for me to bury my face in your aaaaaaass
What did he mean by this?
>>
cool video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGq0tKjmt5M
>>
>>65873711
>I already did the Swans, something I don't ever want to do again
this was in 2007
>>
>>65873711
>Gira's 'Swans' impression
Holy shit, this man's basedness knows no limits.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.