[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is /mu/'s opinion on her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: halsey.jpg (49 KB, 722x899) Image search: [Google]
halsey.jpg
49 KB, 722x899
what is /mu/'s opinion on her
>>
Don't even know whom she is but she can enter the bone zone
>>
Terrible music but it's intriguing how hard she tries to be the voice of a generation.
>>
not to objectify her but she is hot. her songs are objectively and subjectively bad in my onion i gotmad at my friend for showing new americana to me. but yeah i find myself listening to like 3 songs off badlands when i want to some kind of background music to listen to w/o paying much attention to it, makes me feel kind of fresh
>>
>>65872920
she looks like a coalburner
>>
>>65872935
halsey "ashley frangipane"
>>
hate her music

but she's pretty cute ya gotta admit
>>
>>65872920
incredibly stupid lyrics with insipid production
but the ass is fine af, totally would anyday, first tumblrfu i would
>>
Remember that girl that's obsessed with Kurt Cobain and AHS and rap music and she was really annoying in high school??? Halsey is that girl. Her voice is a real 4/10 and although her production is good the cringiness of her lyricism takes away from it. I know its because she's a teenager and all but Lorde and many other teen girls did it better before her.

>shes basically trying to be the cobain weeknd
>>
>>65872995
she objectifies herself
>>
>reminder
https://twitter.com/HalseyInsider/status/632685917812101120/video/1

couldn't even finish the album to be honest.
>>
>>65873043
shit eyes senpai but hot bod
>>
I would fuck her that's about it.
>>
>>65873106
>that's obsessed with Kurt Cobain and AHS and rap music
>implying Halsey even gives a fuck about that
she's an industry plant, """"her"""" """"distinctive"""" taste in music is dictated by a bunch of jews
>>
I actually enjoyed Badlands, but Room 93 was a lot better.
I don't like how she's super liberal and how it shows in her music. She really is playing towards the teenage girl demographic.
As an artist - 7.5/10
>>
>>65873137
lmao
>>
I wanna "fuck"
>>
>>65873157
And whom could have planted her? I'd like to believe she just trudges the scene from the beyond in hopes that someone will turn her into a messiah.
>>
>>65872944
This
>>
>>65872920
great body of work
>>
>>65873137
Cringey af, also dont forget this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxdW79uOiqc

As for my opinion, I think shes fucking beautiful, but I couldn't get into her music. Its kind of terrible, maybe I just heard the wrong song. Can someone recommend me a good song?
>>
>>65873614
the only song by her I liked was Colors. You might like that one. Her voice isn't good, but the music is pretty good.
>>
>>65873168
>enjoyed Badlands
>don't like how she's super liberal
that's a weird combo brih....
>>
>>65873659
Just checked that song, and that was the song I didn't like, it sounds like a poor mans version of an Ariana Grande song, and I can't fucking stand Ariana's music.
>>
>>65873742
maybe something more in the vain of Lorde then. Try ghost. Not a fan, but maybe you'll like it better
>>
>>65873614
>>65873659
ye there's an old live version of colors my friend showed me & it's much better than the current one. https://youtu.be/I4AscAjFqJY the acoustic trouble song is ok imo my opinion
>>
>>65873742
there was a song of hers i liked but i forgot how it sounded now i can't find it
>>
bruh
>>
>>65873855
Correct me if im wrong, but isnt she feminist? If so, why the fuck did she do a playboy shoot?
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (12 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
12 KB, 480x270
>>
>>65873936
desu i do not know halsey's specific beliefs but i do know that feminism is not just what you read on 4chan and there most likely exists a form of feminism that is compatible with appearing in a men's interest magazine
>>
>>65873936
for exposure obviously. i find those kind of things incoherent but well she can do whatever she pleases i guess
>>
>>65873998
yeah
>>
>>65873936
Playboy doesn't do nude in america anymore anyways.
>>
>>65872920
>>65873855
Badlands was pretty awful and New Americana is a contender for worst pop song of the decade but I did not know she was this bangable, wow.
>>65873936
Like any ideology or belief system, there are different interpretations of what feminism is and what feminism isn't among feminists. Halsey is probably just a sex-positive feminist, the type that would find something like a Playboy shoot empowering.
>>
>>65874218
i don't think it wa sthe wost pop song of the decade. sound was pretty nice to listen to. but lyrics.... oh
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.