[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first song "I go broke rob fools for their jewelry"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: e308ca36.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
e308ca36.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>first song "I go broke rob fools for their jewelry"
>last song "we dont give a fuck, police get away with murder"

Is he retarded? also, is NWA retarded?

still catchy tho
>>
This album was so boring. Just pseudo 90s "g-rap" over generic g-funk. Sure the production wasn't complete shit, but that's because we haven't had a decent G-funk album since the late 90s. His lyricism is ass and on the whole it's uninteresting. The whole album seemed to be going somewhere, then it dropped off quickly after he started rapping about getting shot. The whole political thing was laughable as well and he contradicted himself more than he gave a defendable argument. It was a mess.

And this is coming from someone who liked My Krazy Life.
>>
He's black, you can only expect him to be borderline retarded desu.
>>
>>65872738
Two different situations
>>
>>65873970
wtf is this blatant racism doing in a hiphop thread

foh nazi punk baka
>>
>>65872738
idk i think he's going for the kind of irony/dichotomy thing that kendrick lamar does
>>
White people sheesh baka
>>
>>65873970
I like white people but I don't like you
>>
>raps about his guns
>disses the only candidate who doesn't want to take them
>>
>>65874947
Lel gun control being an issue in the hood
>>
>>65874947
I’m psyched out cuz I’m already striped out
But if I get caught without one (then my lights out)

It get real in the field, your honor
How we supposed to chill when there’s no chill, your honor?
Niggas running in your crib, your honor
Tell me what the fuck you would have did, your honor?

You would have got you a strap too
AK grenades,shotgun and a mac too
You would have told your kids to hide
At the front door squeezing on that trigger with pride
>>
>>65873568
good post

MKL was way better
>>
>>65872738
I taught at a school in the inner city, and a couple of the kids would replace the letter c with b every chance they could get. It's a fuckin retarded shtick, and it really turns me off YG.
>>
>>65875105
LOL WHITE PEOPLE OMG
>>
>>65875105
lml fuk outta here bracka
>>
crime is prejudice plus power
black people can't be criminals
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.