[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I make post rock and avant garde electronic. What should my stage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x345
I make post rock and avant garde electronic. What should my stage name be?
Pic unrelated.
>>
Post Rock and the Avant Garde Electronics
>>
The Stephen Hawking Treadmill Experience
>>
>>65871895
CasioNigger
>>
The Peace Before the Storm
>>
plebian faggot
>>
>>65871936
(That actually is a interesting name, but I was going for funny ones, anyway, that actually is a good name, but not what I'm going for.)
>>
The Michael J. Fox Jenga Experience
>>
I have no real talent so im gonna play some shitty atmospheres and beat sampling like a reatard and tag my music as post-something experimental to look like i have any idea of what im doing and i am also a non original fag and cant think of a name by myself
>>
louis and his band
>>
>>65871895
Why not just make your real name your stage name? Don't name yourself something stupid just because you think it's good for shits and giggles.
>>
>>65873306
I already have a name, this is a joke thread (if I wanted real answers I wouldn't go to 4chan) I have never sampled anything in my music, ever. But hey, I really am a 'reatard' because that is totally how you spell that.
>>
>>65873418
do you make music similar to Radian
>>
>>65873397
Tbh, I was doing that... Until I realized there was already a band with the exact same name. No joke.
>>
>>65873436
A couple of my songs sound like that, but most of it is more electronic, and changes notes more often than what radian does.
>>
>>65873466
*i meant his stuff was more electronic, mine has more of a orchestral feel. Bleh, made myself look like a idiot by not proofreading my own post
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.