[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tom Delong quit Blink-182 to hunt aliens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tom0.png (106 KB, 379x360) Image search: [Google]
tom0.png
106 KB, 379x360
WHAT THE FUCK?

>"When you're an individual like me, dealing with something that's a national security issue, and you're being gifted with the opportunity to communicate something you've been passionate about your whole life — something that has the opportunity to change the world over time — being a small part of that is enormously important for my life path,"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tom-delonge-quit-blink-182-904922
>>
literally who
>>
The dude has been writing and singing songs about aliens for like, 20 years. How can anyone be surprised?
>>
>google it
>it actually seems true
kek, he'll be dead or in a mental institution soon enough
>>
>>65868480
Why? there are television show's that have obese Americans stumbling around in the dark, seeking out paranormal encounters, and those people are considered success stories. hell be fine.
>>
>>65868474
We all knew he loves UFO shit. I love that too. But quitting your band to make a whole company dedicated to educating people about aliens and talking about national security on interviews like a tin foil hat lunatic?

Tom is going crazy. I like that. I wish I had enough money to quit my job and hunt aliens.
>>
>>65868508
These people are living a farce. They drink and smoke on set. The entire production is an excuse for a bunch of lads to travel.
>>
I've heard of crazier midlife crises.
>>
>>65868468
some shitty bubblegum punk band from the 90s
>>
>>65868508
>hell be fine.
>>
File: 1462152276965.jpg (16 KB, 224x208) Image search: [Google]
1462152276965.jpg
16 KB, 224x208
You mean to tell me that a guy who wrote a song called "aliens exist" believes there are aliens and wants to find them?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yda38oRlEfM
>>
>>65868451
I used to be so pissed off at him, I'd do his voice and be all preachy about angels and airwaves and just trash him (ive actually developed a damn good tom delonge voice from that hehe). But I'm not anymore. I can see he really has a passion for what he's doing. He's been chasing this stuff for a looooong time now. If you look up some videos on it you'll see. He's very wise on the subject, and he's got into contact with alot of experts and people with crazy information. I'm excited to see what he can do. Plus, I'm digging the new California singles so no problem there.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.