[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you think this is okay. You're part of the problem.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 225x225
If you think this is okay. You're part of the problem.
>>
Here OP, have a Focus.
>>
>>65868195
you didn't even listen to the album, or make that image
>>
File: image.jpg (311 KB, 1000x996) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311 KB, 1000x996
>>
Can someone explain OP's image to me? Just listened to TGM for the first time today, idk what /mu/ is saying about it
>>
someone put it on vocaroo i'm not downloading the album to listen to this and i can only find live versions on youtube
>>
I've listened to it 4 times and never noticed it
>>
>>65868317
an audio error that most people can't perceive, without having it pointed out first, occurs at 15:36 during Frankie M, now its the meme that will make TGM a joke on this board.
>>
>>65868219
why am i laughing

nice focus
>>
>>65868404
same here, all i hear is the general change of direction in the song at 15:37-15:38
>>
>>65868406
I don't think it is an error, the grove changes and who ever was drumming silences the cymbal.
>>
Someone post a link to the song.
All I can find is live versions.
>>
nothing about 15:36 sounds bad. you fucks are imagining it. now fuck off
>>
it's just a cymbal being silenced. even then, it's literally 0.03% of the song
>>
>>65868195
Oh no
>>
>>65868195
I'm listening to this for the first time right now, on track 2, and really curious to hear what you're talking about.
>>
i honestly missed it the first few times i listened to it
>>
>>65870339
its literally nothing. You could've listened to the album 10 times and not have heard it
>>
BOCAROO THE FUGGIN THING
>>
>>65869187
It's the cymbal around that shift. The sound of it cuts off mid-way. Shitposters are calling it a mistake but someone probably just grabbed the symbal to silence it before it threw off the tone it was switching into.
>>
>>65872284
>>65872284
Nobody grabbed it you retard. You can't even spell it properly so fuck off.
>>
>>65872356
It sounds fine. I don't understand why you are so angry.
>>
I can hear it but it honestly doesn't sound that bad
>>
Someone loop it over and over then post it to youtube
>>
I actually like it.
>>
>>65872356
ah, you were actually in the studio weren't you
>>
>>65868195
https://clyp.it/bsdnrwmt
Link for the moment
>>
wow, it's fucking nothing
i don't even like neo swans
>>
i swear to god if fagtano complains about 15:36 im gonna shoot my brains out
>>
>>65872356
do you know how playing drums works? you grab the cymbal to mute it. at least know what you're talking about before you make an ass of yourself
>>
>>65869298
this
>>65869449
also a live version would help us decide if it is actually a mistake or meant to be played that way
>>
its a cymbal choke you fucking dummies
>>
>>65868195
Even if you're being ironic about 15:36 the transition in Mother Of The World is exponentially more clumsy and awkward
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.