[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am from the future, I traveled from the current day in 2028
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: spooky_pirate.jpg (123 KB, 680x459) Image search: [Google]
spooky_pirate.jpg
123 KB, 680x459
I am from the future, I traveled from the current day in 2028 to answer any questions you may have about the music-related future. So ask away or as we used to say "AMA"
>>
What happened to Animal Collective after Painting With
>>
How many more albums has Anthony fantano given a 10?
>>
>>65865492
Did Tool break up before releasing a new album?
Was Michael Gira put on trial for his rape allegations?
Is Keith Richards finally dead?
Is Top 40 music great again?
Show me all your dank memes
>>
>>65865539
Geo passed away in 2022 from liver cancer, the band released two albums before his death called Fetch Project and End Examination, EE was definitely a return to form for them, really fleshed out stuff like SJ but Fetch Project was kind of like a PW and Danse Manatee lovechild, like PW it was really polarizing. Panda is still releasing occasional stuff but his credibility is starting to take a down-slide, haven't heard anything from Avey and Deak in ages.
>>65865563
I think around 15.
>>
Did Weezer run out of colours in the rainbow?
>>
>>65865583
No but they haven't even released a full album, just about three EP's worth of new material, they say MJK is not doing well either, healthwise. Gira was put to trial around early last year, Grimm sued him for everything he had but he was obviously found innocent, I can't wait for you guys to hear Mist, it's an even better project than The Angels of Light. Keith Richards is still alive but he can't walk anymore, the man is 84 years old after all.
Pop has sort of gotten more sophisticated than it was right now in 2016 but people still routinely shit on it, naturally.
>>
Has Robert Fripp consumed the souls of humanity yet?
>>
>>65865492

what happened with Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Squarepusher, Black Moth Super Rainbow, The Avalanches, Arca, Oneohtrix Point Never, James Ferraro and Clark?
>>
Did Blank Banshee 2 come out
>>
Have 21 Pilots committed suicide yet? Just dead is good enough.
>>
am i ever gonna get laid
>>
Name an obscure artist that will become big in 2017
>>
Did President Trump really make America great again
>>
>>65869352
of course he did, in fact he made it perfect
>>
Is everyone in the future a spooky skeleton with red eyes?
>>
File: 2016-06-13 18.46.10.png (2 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-13 18.46.10.png
2 MB, 1536x2048
>>65865492
Did The Avalanches release their third album?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.