[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The worst of Pitchfork
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 640x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 640x563
Post the most infuriating moments of a phony corporate review site.
>>
THEY CATEGORIZED IT AS HEAVY METAL TOO

REEEEEEE
>>
>>65861596
When they change there score. They are not professional at all.
>>
Be honest it doesn't hold up as well as plastic surgery disasters
>>
>>65861596
pitchfork are fucking shit but, having just read that review, it looks as if it's reviewing the quality of the reissue more than the album itself
>>
>>65861634
No, he straight up calls their hilarious cover of Viva Las Vegas and Funland shit.
>>
>>65861634
Yeah they review quality of "album" than music. Look at zaireeka score 0.0
>>
>>65861596
To this day, Frances the Mute getting a 2 still rustles my jimmies
>>
I read the review for Haha Sound yesterday and burst out laughing.

>As their album titles indicate, Broadcast are steeped in the exploration of the detail and nuance of "noise" and "sounds."
and then
>Broadcast again retain their affection for charity shop sounds here, but the past they now explore is the mythical ideal of our millennial future as popularized in the 1950s by post-war consumerism-- a wide-eyed vision that found province in science fiction films, mid-century modern furniture, and the spectral pop produced by outer-space abstractionists
What a load of pretentious bullshit.
>>
>>65862101
>he doesn't make reference to 'mid-century modern furniture' when writing album reviews

fuck off pleb cunt
>>
>>65861596
>7.0
>bad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.