[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i go y/n i like nails but i don't know any of those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-06-22-13-29-11.jpg (157 KB, 1080x695) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-22-13-29-11.jpg
157 KB, 1080x695
should i go y/n

i like nails but i don't know any of those other bands
>>
Nails are just a hipster-friendly Pantera.
>>
Full of Hell is even better
>>
>>65859564
yea go

>>65859592
explain reasoning
>>
Dont listen to that first anon, go see em. Nails put on an awesome show and Full of Hell is pretty good too, though never seen em perform. Dont know the others
>>
go just for full of hell, they're better
nail is pretty meh
>>
>>65859564
Listen to the other bands maybe?

I can vouch for FoH and Eternal Sleep, If you like Nails you'll probably like all those bands. I haven't heard God's Hate but they're probably similar.
>>
they all sound the same tbf
>>
ok i bought tickets im going with my qt gf
>>
Whats wrong with Pantera?
>>
>>65860877
Nothing, Pantera is awesome.
>>
>>65859564
>I like Nails
>doesn't know Full of Hell
you are the cancer
>>
Go go go go go go go go
Just went last night in Boston and it was fucking incredible. Actually missed eternal sleep because the line at the club was so fucking long, and I was a bit late. Anyway, gods hate was really great shit. Haven't heard of them before but theyre awesome heavy hardcore. Full of hell is a very good band as well. They played a lot of more drone-y stuff but still great. I'm a fan of them in general. Nails was incredible as well, of course, and the pit was crazy when they came out.
>>
Definitely go, Nails and FOH are both great. I just wish that tour was coming anywhere near me.
>>
>>65859614
This.
>>
>>65859564

Powerviolence is for emotionally stunted manchildren.
>>
>>65862888
im a girl though :^)

also i should wear earplugs or this right
>>
>>65862918
for*
>>
Nails is literally just crossed out with modern production
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.