[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fucking shit. Please tell me this is 'Lonely Island'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Twenty One Pilots.png (802 KB, 813x667) Image search: [Google]
Twenty One Pilots.png
802 KB, 813x667
Holy fucking shit. Please tell me this is 'Lonely Island' type of joke music. Is this actually serious? Is this rap by white people for white people?
>>
>>65857043
the modern gorillaz
>>
>>65857135
Except with 0 redeemable qualities.
>>
File: 1345221683623.jpg (135 KB, 716x494) Image search: [Google]
1345221683623.jpg
135 KB, 716x494
>>65857135
>>
You lost all credibility on that last sentence
>>
>>
>>65857135
B8 or the stupidest fucking thing I've seen on /mu/
>>
>>65857043
They're basically the new teen angst music. Teens can listen to this and 'relate'.
> my parents don't understand me
> wow these lyrics are so deep, unlike other popular music
It's the new cut my life into pieces.
>>
>>65857287
How?
>>
>>65857135
this desu
exactly my opinion
>>
eminem
linkin park
hollywood undead
21 pilots
the music industry has been doing this shit since korn, it just got progressively worse
>>
>>65857043
why bring race into this
>>
>>65857135
This.

Now that they're new, everyone who is an adult that knows what they're talking about knows they're really stupid shit for children, but it doesn't matter because in 10 years everyone who was listening to them as a kid is going to start coming on /mu/ and heralding them as one of the best bands of all time who are so innovative and genre bending.

In 10 years Blurryface will be heralded just as much as Demon Days. Screencap it now.
>>
>>65858182
cause black people dont listen to this shit
>>
>>65857151
Just like Gorillaz.
>>
>>65857621
nailed it
>>
>>65857043
any white rap outside eminem or Hybrid Theory is fucking awful dick stroking where they want special treatment and special rights
White gangsta should just not exist as a genre. Go do EDM, Bieber Pop or Rock/Metal whatever hip hop is not a white mans world
>>
>>65858225
epic memme!!!!
>>
>>65858331
?
>>
>>65858303
Rap was first invented by Norse people. They called it "skaldekvad". That's about 1000 years ago
>>
>>65857135
>>65857135
I'm not sure about this.
This band really feels like an nostalgic re-hash of Popular Nu-Metal group mixed with the popularity of Trap-influenced beats by kids.

So it's a way of all 25-something to still have some radio singles from their generation instead of all the traps going on with the under 20-years old.

They really are a mix of Trap-Linkin Park
>>
>>65858357
what the fuck do black people and white people have to do with anything you daft cunt
>>
Shrug. I still like them better than death grips and radiohead.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.