[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
uh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x743
uh
>>
Good score.
Sometimes I miss old P4k.
>>
>>65856979
the lower the pitchfork score, the better a TMV album is.
>>
one of the rare cases where i agree with p4k
>>
>you will never discover Frances The Mute for the first time again
>>
>Liking The Mars Volta
pls leave
>>
>>65857031
>>65857082
sad but true

and also i think the first word of the review is
>indie
>>
I really, really don't understand how anyone can defend The Mars Volta, such an awful band
>>
>>65857294
I really, really don't understand how anyone can refuse The Mars Volta, such an great band
>>
They deserve a better rating

like 0.1
>>
wow the clickbait article site that worships kendrick and boring post punk revival bands doesnt like prog. I wouldve never guessed
>>
>>65857868
???? what's the last post punk revival album they even reviewed?

i love TMV, but i don't think you know what you're talking about.
>>
File: sadbeep.jpg (47 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
sadbeep.jpg
47 KB, 500x209
>people like this album
>>
>>65857082
I listened to this album for the first time the other day, and it was super incredible. Loved it.
>>
>>65857967
did u listen to it with the title track included or not? both versions are still amazing regardless
>>
>ctrl f
>mariachi 0 results
I'm disappoint /mu/
>>
>>65856979
If you're a fan of this album, it's absolutely crucial to listen to the digital version of Cassandra Gemini. It has none of the horrible cuts of the CD version and the mix is almost incomparably better.
>>
>>65857015
>miss old P4k
They sucks all time tho
>>
>>65857909
They loved Viet Cong's S/T and their new track got BNM'ed
>>
>>65858668
fair enough, but i just see them wanking so much more over emo and blackgaze bullshit nowadays than post-punk.
>>
>>65858718
What, since S U N B A T H E R they haven't hyped nothing remotely metal afaik. Maybe Behemoth's latest one.
>>
>>65857015
Hahaha kys
>>
>>65858774
boldfaure is a faggot but anyone who uses "kys" instead of a good old fashioned "kill yourself" is just as bad
>>
I must admit it's at least 6/10 album, even though I don't like their style
>>
File: 1465326050572.jpg (71 KB, 720x602) Image search: [Google]
1465326050572.jpg
71 KB, 720x602
>>65858809
> 6/10

what
>>
>>65857868
literally how new?
>>
>>65857932
>tripfag thinks they're relevant

i 8 the b8 m8
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.