[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>After Taylor denied ever approving Kanye’s song Famous,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: 756589.jpg (180 KB, 960x705) Image search: [Google]
756589.jpg
180 KB, 960x705
>After Taylor denied ever approving Kanye’s song Famous, in which the lyrics brand her a “b****”, Kim claimed that the phone call where she did so was recorded on film.

>Now I can confirm the tape DOES exist, having seen the legal letter in which Taylor’s lawyers order Kanye to destroy it.

>Friends of Kanye believe it shows that Taylor has something to hide and that she has not been truthful about her part in the controversial song.

>A source close to the rapper said: “Taylor got her lawyers to threaten Kanye and demanded that the recording was killed.

>“They stressed the phone call was confidential and that publishing it would violate her rights.

>“It validates that a taped conversation where Taylor was on board with the song does exist, and just shows how worried she is about the truth coming out.”

>In an explosive interview last week, Kim said: “I swear, my husband gets so much sh*t for things when he really was doing proper protocol and even called to get it approved.”

>But an angry Taylor hit back straight away with a powerful statement.

>Her rep said: “Taylor does not hold anything against Kim Kardashian as she recognises the pressure Kim must be under and that she is only repeating what she has been told by Kanye West.
>>
File: 453627.jpg (68 KB, 636x421) Image search: [Google]
453627.jpg
68 KB, 636x421
>"However, that does not change the fact that much of what Kim is saying is incorrect.

>"Kanye West and Taylor only spoke once on the phone while she was on vacation with her family in January of 2016 and they have never spoken since.

>"Taylor has never denied that conversation took place. It was on that phone call that Kanye West also asked her to release the song on her Twitter account, which she declined to do.

>"Kanye West never told Taylor he was going to use the term,'that bitch' in referencing her.

>"A song cannot be approved if it was never heard. Kanye West never played the song for Taylor Swift.

>"Taylor heard it for the first time when everyone else did and was humiliated.

>"Kim Kardashian's claim that Taylor and her team were aware of Famous being recorded is not true, and Taylor cannot understand why Kanye West, and now Kim Kardashian, will not just leave her alone."

>That’s definitely not going to happen.

So is it pretty much confirmed at this point that Tay is an egotistical psychopath?
>>
Kanye needs to just die in a fucking fire
>>
TAY TAY THE PSYCHOCUNT
>>
>>65855325
>>65855319

Taylor is a saint.

Leave her alone, what kind of bullshit this "man" just put himself in. wtf

#ProtectTaylorSwift
#ForTaylorWithLove
#Ilove1989
>>
honestly kanye fault tbqh
taylor is a lesbian in disguise who can't keep a boyfriend. has a image to protect what did he expect
>>
>>65855349
t. middle aged man
>>
>>65855349
t. middle aged man
>>
File: Untitled.png (244 KB, 562x481) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
244 KB, 562x481
So just to make sure I'm getting this. Ye has a song with this:

>For all my Southside niggas that know me best
>I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex
>Why? I made that bitch famous

He played the song for Swift over the phone and she approved it. Kanye and Kim recorded her approving. Then the song released and Swift claimed she never heard it and that it was offensive. Then she had her lawyers threaten Kanye and demanded that the recording of her approving the song is destroyed because it wasn't recorded legally. Then she won a Grammy and her speech threw shade at Kanye for releasing a song with a reference to her that she actually approved: "As the first woman to win album of the year at the Grammys twice, I want to say to all the young women out there: there are going to be people along the way who will try to undercut your success or take credit for your accomplishments or your fame"
>>
I don't even feel bad for hating Swift anymore.

It used to just be because she's a corporate puppet sell out, but now it's even more confirmed.
>>
>>65855470
Pretty much spot on.

Also what's the the Ronnie Radke lmao.
>>
she seems so humourless and controlling, reminds me of madonna
>>
>>65855506
Madonna has 10x more talent.
>>
File: Kmdqv4X.png (299 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Kmdqv4X.png
299 KB, 1024x1024
She's a fucking snake
>>
Is there gonna be press on this?

I know no one cares about what's right but the press definitely loves dragging an "angel" like Taylor though the mud.
>>
>>65855518
10x0 is still 0 anon
>>
>>65855556
Witty.
>>
Taylor had to have known Kanye is autistic, she shouldn't have even humored him
>>
>/mu/tants vs taytay cunts
Finally the pure begins
>>
Why does Taylor Swift continue to try to jump on to the feminist bandwagon? Literally nobody sees her as the titan of social justice she wishes she was. Every attempt -- the Grammys speech, the Bad Blood music video, her recent interviews ("If I could talk to my 19-year-old self, I'd just say, 'Hey, you're gonna date just like a normal 20-something should be allowed to, but you're going to be a national lightning rod for slut shaming") -- reeks of "hey, m-me too!" tryhard trendhopping. Not worth throwing Kanye West under the bus imo.
>>
File: Bluestone_the_Great_unmasked.png (1 MB, 1438x1079) Image search: [Google]
Bluestone_the_Great_unmasked.png
1 MB, 1438x1079
>>65855636

With the shit that comes out about her I'm always willing to believe that she knew exactly what she was doing from the start and wrote her Grammy speech where she presented herself as an empowered feminist icon moments after giving Kanye explicit permission to demean her. Then she had her lawyers on the phone right away.

>I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling journalists!
>>
>>65855791
$$$$$ and legacy. when you're already the top for music whether not it's artistically good. you reach for new goals. and taytay wants to be a role model not just for her music but for Life advice in general
Also it's because she's a horrible actress
>>
why the fuck do people still spread this annoying gossip
>>
>>65855847
don't click on it if you don't like it you cancerous cunt
>>
>>65855847

It's not really gossip anymore now that there's proof
>>
Is Taylor really evil? Where does this stuff come from specifically?
>>
"I'ma let you finish" is one of the best memes of all time, Taylor Swift is just a fucking overgrown teenager, I think it's obvious which of the two is always wrong in relation to the other.
>>
>>65855319
i can't even read this holy fuck learn how to greentext
>>
>>65855499
Does your day not need more Ronnie in it
>>
WE

TEEN

GIRL

GOSSIP

SITE

NAO!!!!!
>>
oh no he said a mean thing. I mean everybody is already on the innocent white bitches side to begin with and kanye is hated for shitty reasons. Theres really no need for more actions to be taken which means its all a big pr stunt anyway
>>
I don't like Kanye but if this shit is true then Taylor is a manipulative piece of shit.
>>
File: 1465131831562.gif (872 KB, 216x191) Image search: [Google]
1465131831562.gif
872 KB, 216x191
>>65855411
you're a faggot. faggot.
>>
>>65855319
>>65855325
>Taylor Swift
>egotistical psychopath
>not Kanye

You're kidding, right?
If anything Kanye is more fucking crazy than Taylor. /mu/ is so much Kanye's dick that they're willing to call Swift crazy before Ye.
>>
>>65855470
>or take credit for your accomplishments or your fame
that's why you make your ghostwriters sign confidentiality agreements.
>>
>>65857899
Kanye is a egomaniac but he's very open about. Taylor is worse because she's a crafty egomaniac that pretends she's sweet and innocent. Both of them are untrustworthy but I would say Taylor is the worse of the two so I think Kanye is telling the truth.
>>
>>65858194
kanye most of the time is just acting, all of his peers say he's a wonder to work with and very considerate.

taylor is a diva surrounded by people that are trained to pamper her. she has no real control because she's a puppet but she is disillusioned by her success and has no understanding of the world she occupies
>>
>>65857899
You're delusional if you think Taylor Swift is not an egomaniac m8, why do you think all her relationships last only a couple of months? If you smell shit all day then maybe stop and look at your shoes...
>>
>>65855791
You're asking too much of teenage girls to think like that. Or teenage boys.

I don't know or care because Kanye fucking wrote a song with the line "I think me and Taylor might still have sex"
>>
literally everyone knows taylor is a fake-ass bitch, so this isn't too surprising.
>>
>>65855319
>she is literally a foot taller than him
lol @ that lil manlet bitch. he think he tough too.
>>
>>65857899
Kanye is boisterous and big headed but he's not a psychopath, he's always pretty open about his shit.
>>
>>65858772
I wasn't implying that, chill
>>
>>65857899

I'd rather have a flawed person that pours their heart out anytime someone listens than a flawed person that has never said a honest or genuine word in their life.
>>
I think may celebrities aren't the flawless personality we imagine them to be
>>
what I hate most are the publicity stunts Taylor pulls like going to weddings of random fans and people gobble that shit up saying shes such a great person
>>
File: thebat.gif (408 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
thebat.gif
408 KB, 500x345
>>65855319
>>65855325
Wow what a bitch.

What kind of car does she drive?
>>
don't like either of them musically or personality wise. I don't care who gets proved wrong, I will be satisfied.
>>
File: taytay.gif (1 MB, 348x261) Image search: [Google]
taytay.gif
1 MB, 348x261
Why is she so hot guys?
>>
>>65860933
this
but i like, like 2 or 3 album by Swift
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.