[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this progressive pop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: cover.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
Is this progressive pop?
>>
of course not
>>
It's shit, like everything Beyoncé has done in the last 5 to 7 years desu
>>
No, it's just quality pop
>>
Of course not, it's not James Blake - even though it has him on it. It's just a damn fine contemporary pop album. 8.5/10
>>
>>65852416
It's one of the most derivative albums I've ever heard in my life. There is virtually not a speck of originality on this album, not an atom
>>
progressive in the sense cucks and middle class white girls like it yes
>>
>>65852416
Easily album of the year (probably decade) for me
>>
>>65852416
yes it is, very good album
>>
It's a great album, IMO. I'd say it's neo-soul influenced by alternative R&B and classic R&B

>>65852439
Beyonce's early stuff was way worse than anything she's done recently. I actually hate everything she's done until this album. I found her really annoying. But this album is fucking fantastic.

>>65852486
It's the most genuine, honest, and potent thing she's ever done. If you're evaluating it in terms of sonic innovation, you're dumb
>>
>>65852502
>>65852605
Idiots
>>
>>65852660
>>65852605
>>65852502
>>65852477
Nu males get out.
>>
>>65852678
>>65852496
>>>/pol/
> tfw you're such a bitch that black girls make you uncomfortable
>>
>>65852722
you shouldn't be on /mu/ if you listen to this trash
go to facebook or negro twitter
>>
>>65852722
I'll stick with white girls thank you very much.
>>
>>65852722
found the nigger
massa gonna whip yo ass if he finds out you be postin on that computer boy
>>
>>65852737
I'm mostly into punk (mainly noise rock and post-hardcore) and avant garde jazz, and I have a soft spot for jangle pop.
I really like soul, and this album appeals to me because of all its classic soul references. It has some great songs.

I've been here since '09, and racist /pol/ retards like you are a recent infection on this site. But you're probably right, the healthy thing would be to leave this place to its decaying.
>>
>>65852737
>>65852792
Damn...
>>
>>65852792
Shit taste.
>>
>>65852792
nobody is beating /pol/ in the meme department right now
/pol/ is keeping this shithole of a site afloat
>>
>>65852827
If /pol/ is keeping this place afloat, then this boat should sink.

>>65852817
if you think jazz and soul are shit, then you shouldn't be discussing music
>>
progressive pop is an oxymoron
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 620x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 620x610
No but this is
>>
>>65852827
but no one on this board likes you or your enemies.
>>
>>65852773
>being this edgy
after what class period in high school did a couple black people bully you to make you feel that way
>>
>>65852416
>>
"Beyonce album" is the modern equivalent of "stone soup".
>>
R&B's influence on Pop music is absolute cancer. Fuck Beyonce and everyone who makes that kind of shit music.

Fuck Tame Impala and Unknown Mortal Orchestra for abandoning rock and making 80s soul/rnb influenced horseshit
>>
>>65852416
>make bait mainstream pop for years
>suddenly want to be a serious artist

literally rich people appropriating what's cool at the time.
embarrassing that people fall for this.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.