[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats your opinion of the killers, and why are they an objectively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: The_Killers_-_Hot_Fuss.png (112 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
The_Killers_-_Hot_Fuss.png
112 KB, 300x300
whats your opinion of the killers, and why are they an objectively 10/10 pop band?
>>
File: b.jpg (91 KB, 921x720) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
91 KB, 921x720
>>65852262
>he likes the killers
>>
>>65852262
i need a link mediafire link to this pls

lost it after a HDD wipe

>>65852269
that albums is a great debut album dont h8
>>
Their only good song is a cover
>>
They're average. Background music for shit parties. They make music you can't hate, but can't go nuts about either.
>>
>>65853958
Romeo and Juliet?
>>
>>65852262
They have like 4 good songs. The rest are shit.
>>
>>65854205
Shadowplay
>>
>10/10 band

they had one good album and it wasn't even an 8/10
>>
>>65852262
they have some really good songs and a whole lot of fucking boring songs.
>>
Mr. Brightside is probably a top 20 pop song of all time for me.

Beyond that, I think I have little to no interest in any of their stuff but I did see them live at Gov Ball a few weeks ago and they put on a great show. They're kind of the perfect band for that big festival atmosphere.
>>
Day & Age is their best album

fite me
>>
>>65855890
It's really not. It has two great singles and is easily better than Battle Born, but the rest of the album is forgettable. Hot Fuss is consistently good all the way through.
>>
>anons are unironically discussing the Killers

welp, that's enough /mu/ for this week
>>
>>65852262
Pleb: The Killers

Patrician: One Night Only

A bit jokingly, but still. I do like The Killers, but there are better pop rock arena-bands.
>>
The Killers or Interpol, who is better?
>>
>>65856461
Interpol take a dive after the first two albums, but those two albums are GOAT so
>>
>>65855454
This, their albums are always the singles and nothing more
>>
>>65854039
This.

...I still see potential for a phenomenal album if they ever get their shit together, tho.
>>
Sam's Town is excellent, Hot Fuss and Day & Age both have some pretty cool songs. Battle Born's best songs were the bonus tracks.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.