[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most psychedelic album ever made, thus the greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
This is the most psychedelic album ever made, thus the greatest album of all time.
>>
You cannot dispute this.
>>
>>65847503
Well, it's best album the Beatles put out.
>>
File: image.jpg (829 KB, 1400x2074) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
829 KB, 1400x2074
>>65847503
>>
this was the first album I ever owned, I bought it from circuit city when I was 10. what does it mean
>>
flying is the only space rock song the beatles ever made
>>
>Most psychedelic album ever made
>>
>>65847503
>im 16 and I really want to try acid
>>
Penny Lane is anti psychedelia.

Paul never really understood acid.
>>
>>65848866
penny lane is really psychedelic, what are you talking about?
>We see the banker sitting waiting for a trim/ And then the fireman rushes in/ From the pouring rain - very strange.
also, paul didnt take acid until they were finishing sgt pepper. magical mystery tour is the only beatles album where the soul purpose is about psychedelia and all members are 'experienced'. after that they renounced acid and moved towards transcendental meditation
>>
>>65848980
about that penny lane lyric, he also sings
>Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes./ There beneath the blue suburban skies
but he keeps saying its 'raining' because sunlight and rain, light, darkness, yin yang is part of eastern philosophy but is also relevant to the psychedelic experience. john lennon also wrote about this in his song 'rain'
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 225x225
>>65848980
>Oh shit OP isn't kidding
If you're past the age of 14, pic related.
>>
>>65849076
so jelly ive taken acid and you havent so i can appreciate the album much more than you ever could
>>
>>65849101
dude lsd lmao
>>
>>65848980
>>65849064
Impressionistic twee lyrics are not psychedelic at all.

Half of MMT is Peppers B-Sides; it is as psychedelic as Sgt. Peppers.

>and moved towards transcendental meditation

Except for John, who moved to heroin.

Paul never understood LSD.
>>
>This is the most psychedelic album ever made
No, It's not. It doesn't even contain the most psychedelic Beatles songs.
>>
Your Mother Should Know isnt psychedelic at all, is it?
>>
>>65849898
actually only two songs were made as singles for Sgt pepper, so not half...
>>
File: Lem.jpg (6 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
Lem.jpg
6 KB, 183x276
>>65848805
>Not the album in which a space ship lands on earth and becomes two dimensional
>Not one of the really trippy Hawkwind ones.
>>
>>65849898
>Impressionistic twee lyrics are not psychedelic at all.
raining is also a common phenomena when you take acid, too, ('when it starts to rain, everythings the same') but that's not why he wrote that. it's because it's also just surreal for him to be so blissed out that he can't tell if it's raining or not
>>
>>65850190
and by 'blissed out' I mean high af
>>
If Baby You're a Rich Man and I Am the Walrus switched sides the B side would be the most perfect record side ever.
>>
File: warriorontheedge.jpg (78 KB, 375x376) Image search: [Google]
warriorontheedge.jpg
78 KB, 375x376
>>65850152
FUCKIN THIS
Beatles is pop shite
Pop is never psychedelic enough, space rock is where it's at
Pic related an album way more psychedelic than any Beatles album
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.