[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BEING AN AVANT TEEN I ONLY WANT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1466319415266.jpg (39 KB, 442x650) Image search: [Google]
1466319415266.jpg
39 KB, 442x650
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BEING AN AVANT TEEN

I ONLY WANT TO EXPLORE MUSIC

FUCK YOU FAGGITS
>>
File: stupidity.jpg (333 KB, 1258x1100) Image search: [Google]
stupidity.jpg
333 KB, 1258x1100
basically this
>>
People hate Long Season?
>>
Nothing is, people just enjoy seeing stereotypes realize themselves. As long as you aren't obnoxious listen to whatever you want.

>>65842865
also this
>>
Violent chajoss jazz rock folk explorative experimental avant la art pumpersuwattsm111 music is yohhh lihhfh!!! #itsyourlifethisshit #vulvapecker
>>
>>65842865
>U2
wot
>>
Dude FIshmans is the best band ever Japan has so much soul. I wish I had that samurai spriit. Listen to Long Season it will CHANGE. YOUR. LIFE. DUDE.
>>
>>65842865
There are only 3 half decent albums on the first one, and half of the ones on the second chart are awful.
>>
>>65843027
ebin
>>
>>65842865
>Good Morning Good Night
>Album
>>
>>65843027
i smoked 77 bowls to long season and i jizzed all over my tatami mats
>>
>come back to /mu/ after a couple year hiatus
>fishmans is a meme

I guess I am happy if it means more people are listening to it
>>
>>65843305
I'd be happy if more noncancerous people listened to it
>>
>>65842806
There's nothing wrong with actually liking or even mainly listening to avant-garde/experimental/obscure music or "RYM-core". The problem is with tasteless drones that care more about what others will perceive of them than the music they are listening to.

Since /mu/ is filled to the brim with insecure retards, they won't be able to differentiate between the two and will just call everyone poseurs or avant-teens.
>>
>>65843376
There are no noncancerous listener bases.
>>
>>65842865
There are 3 good albums on top and 4 good albums on the bottom
>>
>>65843027
>samurai spriit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmcVhhZYEcg
>>
>>65842865
Did you just put Kesha and Rihanna next to Aphex and MPP?
>>
>>65843100
Yes, what's the issue you retard?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.