[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything after Etoh sounds very disorganized, as if it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: since.jpg (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
since.jpg
36 KB, 300x300
Everything after Etoh sounds very disorganized, as if it's all just one last track that progresses to a new theme to another.

For some reason there's nothing repeated enough or developed around one basic thing and it moves from one thing to a next pretty quickly. Extra kings could have been developed a bit more rather than just going for a fade out too.
>>
That's how the entire album pretty much is except for a few select tracks.
>>
That is the best section of the album aside from Flight Tonight/Close to You/Diners Only
>>
>>65839029
>not Since I Left You/Stay Another Season/With My Baby

come on anon
>>
>not liking FLIGHT 22 IS OFF TO HONOLULU
>>
live at dominoes is the best track on sily
>>
Etoh onwards is probably my most listened to portion of the album, just flows so good
>>
>>65840491
this
>>
File: 1465616350565.png (191 KB, 264x360) Image search: [Google]
1465616350565.png
191 KB, 264x360
>>65840396
>forgetting radio
>>
>>65840545
seconding, Etoh to the end is the best part

>>65840396
>With My Baby
going for the hipster victory huh?
>>
>>65841888
not him but with my baby is legit amazing
>>
>>65841907
it was a good idea but it drags on and totally ruins the flow into radio

mightve been better somewhere in the middle or at least after radio
>>
>>65840491
yup
>>
>>65841942
Completely disagree. The horns, drums, and the rapping drive at a fast pace. Also the flow into Radio is equal to that of Stay Another Season's.

Also:
>mightve been better somewhere in the middle or at least after radio

What? The daytime vibe/vocals are incredibly similar to the first two tracks. It going after Radio and into Two Hearts doesn't make any sense and would just ruin the flow completely. Everything from Radio on until Summer Crane has a much darker and watery production than everything before.

I don't think With My Baby is necessarily essential to SILY, but it definitely doesn't hurt and only compliments the opening.
>>
What is with my baby? Is this an alternative track or am I missing one?
>>
>>65842295
It's a track that's only present in some versions of the album like the Zomba promo. It is located in between Stay Another Season and Radio.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.