[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone recommend artists that sound like the Soronpfrbs but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Can anyone recommend artists that sound like the Soronpfrbs but also exist in real life?
>>
Oy vey I need recs
>>
>>65836510
I like the fashion style of the chick on the left. I think I need to rewatch Frank.
>>
Death Grips
>>
>>65838413
Do you gain fulfillment from posting here?
>>
Why does nobody on /mu/ actually have recommendations except to further their own stuck-up taste and feed their ego by finding like-minded people to circlejerk with?
>>
>>65836510

The Doors and Frank Zappa are the closest that come to mind, though this while watching the flick.
>>
>>65841373
But the doors were much more mainstream rock than experimental
>>
>>65836510
beefheart
>>
>>65836510
not too similar musically, but I feel like the plot is just a mishmash of the stories of Beefheart and Daniel Johnston
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.