[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Musicians that have done anal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: drizzy.jpg (64 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
drizzy.jpg
64 KB, 306x306
Post em.
>>
>>65834834
Receiving end I see then?
>>
>>65834902
youre are an idiot
>>
>>65834834
Yeah, but has he ever anal-fisted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F97RgIz_fTE
>>
File: 3911880.jpg (19 KB, 309x400) Image search: [Google]
3911880.jpg
19 KB, 309x400
>>
>>
File: Amarok.jpg (102 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Amarok.jpg
102 KB, 500x500
look at this guy

you know he's done some shitty things in his life
>>
A considerable number of gay musicians
>>
>>65834834
Rob McElhenney sure got a tan on.
>>
I was on my friend's computer the once and found videos of him and his gf at the him having sex.

One of them was him fucking her while she had her fist up his ass and you could see everything. Was kinda weird to watch especially with him sat beside me.
>>
>>65836280
I had a mate that showed me a video of him shagging his girlfriend on his phone. I didn't really know how to react, and I'm not sure how he wanted me to react so I just did the "oh, ahem" sort of thing.
>>
File: sOKxi82.gif (231 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
sOKxi82.gif
231 KB, 500x275
Too soon?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.