[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody know how to reset the weight for the Panasonic SL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: plzhelp.jpg (2 MB, 4588x2915) Image search: [Google]
plzhelp.jpg
2 MB, 4588x2915
Does anybody know how to reset the weight for the Panasonic SL H305? I've tried looking around online bit there's literally no info on how to do it
>>
isn't that a counterweight on the tone arm? just set it to 0 then add the tracking force you need for your cartridge
>>
>>65834224
There's no dial to set

I'm not sure if I'm just retarded or they moved it to some obscure spot
>>
>>65834256
Hmm, are those gray marks on top equidistant? Might be those are each a gram of pressure?
>>
did u try setting it to wumbo?
>>
File: IMG_20160621_131843.jpg (961 KB, 2293x3181) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_131843.jpg
961 KB, 2293x3181
>>65834312
Here's a closer look

Sorry but I'm pretty tech illiterate when it comes to record players
>>
>>65834421
>I'm pretty tech illiterate when it comes to record players

then why do you want to change the settings ? most of the time factory settings are ok and people rarely change them (I'm guessing you bought the turntable from its previous owner)

if it doesn't play the records wrong and if you don't really know what you're doing, I'd say leave it as it is
>>
>>65834539
I just replaced the belt because it was missing and when I went to play a record the needle wasn't even touching the record

I tried googling my problem and somebody mentioned that they tried resetting their arm balance so I thought I'd try that
>>
File: 1466532466690.jpg (2 MB, 4588x2915) Image search: [Google]
1466532466690.jpg
2 MB, 4588x2915
>>65834593
>the needle wasn't even touching the record

sorry if I sound like I'm taking you for an idiot, but what are these ? because on my Technics SLB200 there's a button looking like this to level up or lower down the needle and since the pic is a bit blurry I can't see clearly
>>
>>65834743
The one on the left controls the speed and the one on the right controls the size
>>
>>65834781
well sorry but I'm out of ideas. maybe you need to fuck around with the screw you can see on the right (well, top on your pic) here >>65834421

http://www.thevinylfactory.com/vinyl-factory-releases/how-to-balance-your-tonearm-a-step-by-step-guide/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.