[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Fantano literally the fucking worst? >makes shitty reviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ClV7migWYAAwssB.jpg (67 KB, 641x587) Image search: [Google]
ClV7migWYAAwssB.jpg
67 KB, 641x587
Is Fantano literally the fucking worst?
>makes shitty reviews with no indepth criticism
>fills his content up with memes
>cuts his more thoughtful content because it isn't fucking MEME REVIEW
>>
k
>>
and yet you browse /mu/
>>
>>65831098
the fuck are you talking about kid
>>
>>65831121
Not that person but /mu/ is like Fantano.
No proper music discussion.
"Reviews" filled with memes.
Memes without discussion.
Basic taste (at lease 98% of /mu/)
>>
It takes him an hour to do though, the meme reviews get mad views and views translate to money. The guy has more bread than a prison meatloaf because of meme content.
>>
>grow the 2nd channel

oh god please no
I had to unsub from that meme review pandering

remember when it was his vlog on how his life was and just him being honest and engaging?
>>
>>65831071
>>65823123
>>
>>65831160
but unlike Fantano people here aren't trying to pass their opinions and jokes off as formal criticism.
>>
>>65831160
That's because Fantano is just a /mu/tant with a webcam
>>65831176
Fuck off kid, YouTube isn't a job.
>>
>>65831204
How is youtube not a job? He could have stuck with his blog but he wasn't getting any ad revenue.
>>
>>65831204
>six figure salary
>not a job
okkid.jpg
>>
>>65831160
/mu/ never claimed to be a place for proper music discussion or memeless reviews
>>
Who the fuck has the time to listen to an hour of talking a week? I'm not surprised it wasn't a success.
>>
>>65831242
>>65831249
>requires no effort
>you set all the standard
>you're your own boss
>WAAAAAH ITS SO HARD
>>
>>65831386
no one in this thread even implied it was a hard job
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.