[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: To all MJ fans, would you stop listening to his music if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Michael_Jackson_-_Thriller (1).png (135 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Jackson_-_Thriller (1).png
135 KB, 300x300
ITT: To all MJ fans, would you stop listening to his music if he was pedo confirmed?
>>
File: 1466513303368.gif (2 MB, 244x194) Image search: [Google]
1466513303368.gif
2 MB, 244x194
no but u kno he'd drop out of the mainstream isntantly
>>
>>65831007
>>65830999

OP wouldn't either. Do you think it would have any impact to how you listened to his music, or what you felt when you did?
>>
what i'm wondering is why it took so long for the police report to be released
>>
black MJ didn't do anything wrong, it's the vitiligo devil that killed him inside
>>
People still listen to Phil Spector records and watch Polanski films. It's easy when it's someone fucking shit like Ian Watkins to write them out of history, but with someone actually good/significant people just try to separate the person and their art.

When shit hit the fan, is you still a fan?
>>
>>65831024
obviously ya but it wouldnt go beyond "this man was a genius but incredibly fucked up"
>>
http://www.mjfacts.com/resources/011805pltreqaseemd.pdf
>>
>>65830989
Pretty sure everyone already knew he was a pedo fampie.
>>
>>65831024
Probably not. Michael was a fucked up guy anyway, and I don't really think about all that stuff when I listen to his music.
>>
People still listen to and enjoy Swans even though Michael Gira is a rapist. Hell, the new record even got good reviews. Fans will forever defend him and his actions.

Why would it be any different with MJ?
>>
>>65830989
I would embrace his music even more! Michael('s ghost), don't listen to them! You were the greatest and I accepted you in my heart, no matter how numerous your flaws may have been.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.