[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hear me out for a second please. I heard a song by this person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 300x300.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
Hear me out for a second please.

I heard a song by this person in a cringe-thread and everyone was shitting on it and her, then I checked out the youtube channel and again everyone is shitting all over their tracks calling them the worst thing ever etc etc but I don't get it, I mean, it's no masterpiece but to me it's just the same as any stuff i'd hear on the radio and ignore in the background.

What is the reason for the extreme hate? Is it simply the lol2randumb persona or, more likely, some drama which has been removed from public view?

I don't know who she is and she looks like a twat but she's got a passable singing voice, like I said it's like something i'd ignore on the radio, I just want to know the reason for the hate.
>>
It's the persona. Fallen out of fashion hard since the last decade.
>>
It's cause it's shit
>>
there are no answers in life
>>
>>65829715
Fair enough.

>>65829719
I agree. My confusion though stemmed from the fact that youtube is bursting at the seams with awful music either with no comments, I was wondering what caused it to be directed specifically at this. I was hoping there was some hidden nonsense, oh well.
>>
File: 75465b7a.jpg (282 KB, 790x395) Image search: [Google]
75465b7a.jpg
282 KB, 790x395
I imagine the person is opening up vulnerabilities as part of their act (looking at the photo) and people with less courage than her are savaging them.

Having a shit storm can be used by an artist to turn it around

for example

keep being outrageous and tell these people to fuck off

and they will publicise you for free, eventually you may find a niche or an empathetic audience

the danger being getting type cast , the image from this photo is really strong, either persist for a long time with it and accept the danger of being a novelty act

or re-invent with modern new look and then hate the haters

mmm'k?
>>
>>65829747
Have you ever heard the word "meme" before?
>>
File: 1433519369175.png (62 KB, 887x873) Image search: [Google]
1433519369175.png
62 KB, 887x873
@ 1 minute mark:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=si20PF_ep6I
>>
>>65829820
Her budget was obviously not a problem on that day fucking hell
>>
>these fucking bastards

Oh! Did Grimes appropriate her thing???

that sucks...
>>
>>65829820
>White people with dreads
>>
>>65829820
Am I a huge contrarian piece of shit, or is that show incredibly unfunny?
>>
File: 1465983966588.gif (2 MB, 331x221) Image search: [Google]
1465983966588.gif
2 MB, 331x221
>>65829820
>just keep being a consumer whore

TV's still shit I see.
>>65829988
>"""""White"""""
>>
File: Ron-Swanson-4.jpg (50 KB, 1277x720) Image search: [Google]
Ron-Swanson-4.jpg
50 KB, 1277x720
>Doesn't want bug
>>
>>65829715
this its just some weird ass hipster shit idek what to think of it it makes me very uncomfortable
>>
>>65829993
first one, then the other?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.