[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to Glastonbury for the first time. Who should I see that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 16lup1200pxwideab.png (432 KB, 1200x2032) Image search: [Google]
16lup1200pxwideab.png
432 KB, 1200x2032
Going to Glastonbury for the first time. Who should I see that has a good live performance?

Also, any other artists that are otherwise unknown I'd like to give them some love, so tell me any that deserve it.
>>
>>65828263
bump
>>
>>65828263
Enjoy your NME-core.
>>
>>65828460
hey fuck you I'm bunking in so not costing me a penny, buddy.
>>
make sure you check out the lumineers and of monsters and men, those are guaranteed to be really good
>>
>>65828263
see grimes then go home
>>
these are all the acts playing... slightly NME-core but whatchya gonna do!

http://clashfinder.com/s/g2016/?user=079s0y.i8
>>
>>65828263
If you don't see Ronnie Spector you're an idiot
>>
Sigur Ros are like the only act worth seeing in that line-up.
>>
>>65828711
ok

>>65828761
well I won't be an idiot now thanks u

>>65828831
yup it's currently tame impala, new order, editors, lcd soundsystem, mac demarco, sigur ross and now ronnie spector
>>
>>65828634
stop memeing
>>
>>65828460
>>65828724
>NMEcore
fuck off pitchfork cucks
>>
>>65829103
never been on pitchfork before, and whoever uses the word cuck is 9/10 going to be a cuck themselves so fuck off urself cunt
>>
>>65828263
I'm going to reading/leeds this year kill me
>>
dont worry about it, just take drugs and wander around Shangri-la until 6am like everyone else and you'll find something you'll love eventually
>>
>>65829140
dang homie I think death would be more enjoyable than reading fest. sell your ticket and go somewhere better!

>>65829159
that's the plan p. much lol
>>
>>65829140
Would only go for King Gizzard
>>
>>65828263
umm idk I guess (in order) i'd want to see
sigur ros
beck
kamasi washington
lcd soundsystem
mac demarco
new order
pj harvey

i don't care for much else
>>
>>65829277
you should go to the Tibetan food stall near the pyramid stage if it's there, it's lush.

also you said you were bunking, are you backstage in crew camping?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.