[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never hold hands with hayley williams just fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: halye.gif (364 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
halye.gif
364 KB, 500x252
>you will never hold hands with hayley williams

just fucking end it senpai
>>
my gf looks almost exactly like this woman what's so special
>>
I want to blacken her eye with my fist and wipe that smug smile off her face. I want to make her nose bleed and I want to give her a fat lip, maybe just MAYBE I'd break her nose with a HARD, FORCEFUL knee.
I'd drop her. One hit, I'd drop her. Might give her a nice boot to the throat, make her cough up some blood, oh yeah.
>>
>>65826154
give your gf to me
>>
>>65826173
get your own it,s not that hard anon
>>
>>65826170
s-stop
>>
File: 1465022213015.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465022213015.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
>>65826170
>>
Is she a virgin?
>>
paranormal is a shit band (more like bland)
>>
>>65826243
you said it friend
>>
>>65826206
im willing to bet she is

>>65826243
absolutely btfo'd if i say so myself :^)
>>
i heard she cheated on her boyfriend during tour
>>
She's literally married to a Chad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.