[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the end of Muzak ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 700x700
Is this the end of Muzak ?
>>
>>65825865
how so?
>>
>>65825891
Yes ggasaaaaaaaaa
>>
What fucking goes on in James Ferraro's head all day and all night?
>>
>>65825922
he ponders the demise of civilization and the technologies we will be using
>>
>>65825922
I bought the cassette
There's only 200 being made
But yours
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo1VInw-SKc

muzak is as strong as ever. vid related
>>
File: triggered.png (80 KB, 615x538) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
80 KB, 615x538
>>65825922
probably stuff like this
>>
fucking
>>
>>65826117
the cover is an edit of this
>>
So... are the tapes legit or not?
>>
>>65826153
G E N I U S
>>
>>65825922
Mostly cocaine.
>>
>>65826181
don't know if you're being facetious but I think it's an amazing cover and perfectly matches the intent of the album

>>65826166
the tapes are scheduled for shipping two days from now. we'll know then
>>
>>65826222
trips for truth
>>
>https://thump.vice.com/en_us/article/james-ferraro-on-his-new-album-an-imaginary-film-about-the-war-zone-of-la-life

>As we speak, he is beginning to embark on what may prove to be his most ambitious project yet. "I am working on an opera at the moment," he tells me, matter of factly. "I want it to be pretty big and impressive, like a Wagner opera or something like that. I want it to be a larger thing than I've done before." He's already at work on the story for this prospective gesamtkunstwerk and in talks with undisclosed institutions about the possibility of producing it. "If things go well, then [it should be ready] next year," he says. "But if they don't, then probably whatever album that comes out will be what I'm writing now. It just didn't reach the status of being an opera and turned into an album."

HS3 is this opera he's talking about, right?
>>
>>65826110
Does he even know what he's talking about?
>>
>>65827821
>It just didn't reach the status of being an opera and turned into an album.

obviously
>>
>>65825922
memes
>>
it was a 6/10 for me.

i expected the sims soundtrack but i got the sims soundtrack but very disjointed
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.