[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
opinions???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
opinions???
>>
im stupid and forgot to post a link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJPmU1AEyEQ
>>
facts...
>>
was pleasantly surprised when a friend showed me this album
>>
>>65824177
The only album in the punk scene in the past year that has actually caught my attention. Fucking awesome album.
>>
Jank is pretty dank
>>
hello jank
ur shit
>>
rlly good but I think I liked Panucci's Pizza more

>>65825454
listen to Q and Lumpy & The Dumpers retard
>>
>>65825454
PUP's pretty good.
>>
saw them at a show in a row house in philly. i got high and then drunk and then high again. i hate Jank, so the drugs made it bearable
>>
>>65824177
that Panucci's Pizza mini-documentary was cool I thought, should I check this out?
>>
>CAAAATILYNNNN
i like it
>>
>>65825683
link 2 doc?
>>
>>65825829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV1hOGhiKW4
>>
>>65825675
>>65825498
Reasons for not liking Jank?
>>
>>65826619
Just look that shitty cover.
>>
>>65826654
P L E B
L
E
B
>>
>>65826729
but punk is as pleb as it can get
>>
really, really fucking good. especially Caitlyn
>>
>>65826654
Tfw people don't understand that indie/emo album covers are better when they look like there wasn't effort put into them. It'd be weird if it looked like anything else.
>>
Not the same band but similar genre. What does everyone think about Teen Suicide?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xozap6eDI-I
>>
I love JANK and this is >>65827014 AOTY material
>>
viral marketing core
>>
The sad part about this albums is everytime I listen to it I have to delete from the playlist Loading Screen and Hat Store
>>
>>65827914
Loading Screen is a pretty pointless track that i also don't like but Hat Store is fun to listen to because you can tell it's just a joke song>>65827838
AOTY you say? It is pretty good, glad you think so
>>
File: th.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
>More like
>>
>>65829138
Funny but why do you not like them (unless you do like them and just wanted to make a lame pun)
>>
>>65824177
A band I do session work with did a couple gigs with these guys and apparently they're great live. I really enjoy their music actually.

Pros:
They have great personality in their music. It's funny, charming and endearing imho.

Musically, I think they have some really interesting guitar and bass riffs along with some really cool drum fills. The dude also has a great, unique voice.

Cons:
Occasionally can get a little bit too repetitive. Songs such as Racecar Bed go on for a little too long.

Favourite song: Spilt to Bill
Least favourite song: Caitlyn (although I still think it has some cool parts)
>>
>>65824177
cohen-core
>>
>>65830350
Racecar bed is one of my favs. The part at the end where it goes "i-i-i-i-i can see you sideways" just get me. the drummer and basist(i think?) have their own project called SOUL GLO and are coming to play a music festival this sunday in my town so im excited to see that
>>
Jank is great
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.