[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you down with tha clown?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: fuggalo.jpg (189 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
fuggalo.jpg
189 KB, 600x454
it's just people who have accepted that they're mostly just fuck ups, and are still trying to stay positive about their lives. They're all very comfortable with their lack of wealth but are still able to come together and bond over lower-class things.

I dunno, I think they're kind of a an interesting little blip in terms of expression and culture in the timeline of music history.
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1020x678) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1020x678
>>65823282
Tfw
>>
>>65823282
Never listened to them but those informercials for The Gathering Of The Juggalos every year are unintentionally hilarious. Well, they are trying to be funny but they're funny for reasons they didn't intend.
>>
>>65823394
>informercials for The Gathering Of The Juggalos every year are unintentionally hilarious.
I've never seen anything like that. I'll have to look it up - seems like it'd be worth a chuckle.
>>
>>65823494
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mki6wwPoSxk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3bfni9HBUQ

This is a legitimately fantastic horrocore rap song, fun as hell with an A++ beat
>>
>>65823282
They try way too hard to be edgy and "dangerous" and it's just embarrassing. I'd bet good money 90% of the people at those "gatherings" they hold are garbage. Covered in shitty tattoos, just dirty in general, drunk or high on something, currently on some dangerous drug (cocaine, heroin, crack) and somehow mass shooting never happen at those places. Even more incredible is how those guys have not been killed yet. A skilled musician like Dimebag Darrell gets shot on stage but these guys are safe as can be. It's a tough world we live in.
>>
>>65824895

Holy shit, your entire post can refer to a Pantera crowd yet you actually give non-ironic respect to Dimebag Darrell at the end lmfao
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 923x722) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 923x722
>>65824895
>They try way too hard to be edgy and "dangerous"
>Covered in shitty tattoos, just dirty in general, drunk or high on something
>"i like REAL musicans like dimebag darrell"

top fucking kek
>>
>>65824972
>>65824940

That's very true but at least Darrell played an instrument and his guitar playing was interesting to listen to.
>>
>>65824999
>his guitar playing was interesting to listen to.

No it wasn't, it was garbage buttrock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkFqg5wAuFk

This is embarassing

Korn was better
>>
if you don't understand what they've been doing you're pretty retarded honestly. they're not meant to be taken seriously as a musical act, and have never claimed that they should be.

also i've been to a gathering once with some friends and it was pretty alright, lots of decent people
>>
>>65825044
Hi bait. Good to have you here.
>>
>>65825119

Pantera is the worst buttrock there is.
>>
>>65825143
Hi bait.
>>
File: rateme.jpg (106 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
rateme.jpg
106 KB, 576x1024
>>65823282
Fuck yeah I'm down niggggah
>>
>>65823282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2iVdoSUAME&app=desktop

Absolutely the best Christian rock band.
>>
>>65825730
My mom has listened to every album's music, and she is disappointed with you all.

Your music is shit.
>Inb4 Basement dwellers opinion holds no power.
>>
>>65825786
Yeah, and I'm sure your mom was about to abort you before she found Christ/became a juggalette. Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.