[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he going to be ok?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (793 KB, 637x875) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
793 KB, 637x875
Is he going to be ok?
>>
are you joking? he already died
>>
he'll be fine
>>
you don't get to smoke crack and then be healthy at his age
>>
File: Untitled.png (643 KB, 541x607) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
643 KB, 541x607
>>
File: Untitled.png (532 KB, 1016x490) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
532 KB, 1016x490
he's on the life extension plan, hell be fine

>Cryonics is an experimental procedure that preserves a human being using the best available technology for the purpose of saving his/her life. We believe medical technology will advance further in coming decades than it has in the past several centuries, enabling it to heal damage at the cellular and molecular levels and to restore full physical and mental health.
>>
>>65823248
>Minimum Cryopreservation Funding:
>$200,000.00 Whole Body Cryopreservation ($115,000 to the Patient Care Trust, $60,000 for cryopreservation, $25,000.00 to the CMS Fund).
>$ 80,000.00 Neurocryopreservation ($25,000 to the Patient Care Trust, $30,000 for cryopreservation, $25,000.00 to the CMS Fund).
damn, pretty small price to pay for eternal life.
>>
Are any of us going to be ok? I doubt it.
>>
i'm gay lol
>>
>>65824371
you'll be fine
>>
>>65824402

teach me how to crack tripcodes and chemo this cancer anon
>>
>>65824371
unty who hurt you?
>>
>>65824402
No one's going to believe I made this post. I just want you to know that.

>>65824404
I won't, and neither will you.

Existence is a fruitless trial with cognitive dissonance.

>>65824463
He can't teach you anything because he didn't crack anything. I posted that tripcode several months ago of my own volition.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.