[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the ketchup precum of music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: enhanced-3627-1453944102-18.png (379 KB, 415x307) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-3627-1453944102-18.png
379 KB, 415x307
What's the ketchup precum of music?
>>
>>65820630
>using ketchup
Fucking pleblord, use tomato paste
>>
>not dipping your fries in ranch exclusively
>>
vaporwave, always on the verge of becoming a serious and interesting genre but the results come off as incomplete or not fully developed
it's never ketchup
also fuck ketchup is disgusting
>>
>>65820731
shit
>>65820746
shit
>>65820765
shit

taste.

Fuck all of you. Literally only mustard.
>>
>>65820746
>not blue cheese
fucking faggot
>>
I'm glad no one likes ketchup

garlic aioli is the fry mastersauce
>>
>>65820630
it only comes out like that if you leave it out and dont shake it up like you're supposed to
>>
>>65820783
>Literally only mustard
The number one most overrated condiment. Mustard is shit
>>
>Not exclusively dipping fries in your own shit
All of you are plebs.
>>
>>65820818
what is the musical equivalent of this? What music is shitty when you leave it out and don't shake it? My guess is r&b
>>
>>65820831
>Mustard
>More overrated than ketchup
>More overrated than mayonnaise

I swear to god I will rip your dick off
>>
>>65820783
>reading comprehension
I said ketchup sucked
anti ketchup brothers must be united
>>
that new avalanches song cause we were really excited for it and then it was horrible. Also ketchup precum is horrible and it makes me gag
>>
>>65820795
you might as well dip it in mayonnaise you disgusting bastard
>>
>>65820844
>What music is shitty when you leave it out and don't shake it?
punk, rock, hiphop, any genre requiring hype
>>
>>65820850
Mustard is held in such a ridiculous high regard though, as if it's the "adult's choice" or an acquired taste. Well I tried eating it for a long time and all I acquired was a hatred of all things mustard
>>
does no one else like their fries with blue cheese?
>>
>>65820865
are you talking about colours? cause that songs actually great
>>
>>65820918
Nobody fucking treats mustard like that.

If anything, hot sauce and barbecue sauce are the absolute most overrated and are for idiot savages who don't want to taste their food.

Mustard at the very least blends with what you're eating.
>>
>>65820948
I almost fought people and chicago about this. They were so extremely upset that me, a random person, asked for no mustard on his hot dog

>hot sauce and barbecue sauce are the absolute most overrated and are for idiot savages who don't want to taste their food
This is true, and I'm half black, so I've seen it first hand
>>
>>65820860
but you recommended tomato paste, very autistic of you
>>
Vanilla Ice.
>>
>>65822252
>reading comprehension again
maybe you really need ketchup to stimulate those brain cells buddy
>>
>>65820746
>ranch
Found the amerifat, enjoy your clogged arteries
>>
>>65821018
Chicago is a shit city with shit taste.

Look at their fucking pizza.

Mustard is still good.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.