[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is legitimately the best pop-rock album of the 2000's.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: A_Rush_of_Blood_to_the_Head.jpg (10 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
A_Rush_of_Blood_to_the_Head.jpg
10 KB, 350x350
This is legitimately the best pop-rock album of the 2000's.
>>
gummy girl
>>
>>65820607
>This is legitimately the best watered down, boring rock album of the 2000's
>>
bedwetter music
>>
It is Amnesiac if anything.
>>
>>65820607
Parachutes is better
>>
>>65820607
You want to try explaining why instead of just shitposting?
>>
>>65820607
Their super bowl halftime show was the most boring disappointment I've seen on live TV
>>
>>65820607
viva la vida was better
>>
>>65820607
not even coldplay's best album...
>>
>>65820662

This
>>
wow, summer already?
>>
Yet they were the group Oasis's ex-label boss Alan McGee famously dismissed as "bedwetters", an insult aimed at their musical accessibility, lyrical sensitivity and willingness to work within the system, valuing seduction over confrontation. In other words, they were middle-class.
"Bedwetter music" has become almost a genre term in itself, critical shorthand for the new soft rock that includes both Keane and Snow Patrol. It is derided as music without edges, but I suspect its proponents would question whether the edge is really the best place to be.
>>
>>65820805
oh yeah oasis were always really pushing the envelope
>>
>>65820797
>replying to montie
>says "wow, summer already?"
kek
>>
>>65820979
that killed me for some reason
>>
i dont agree, but i like that album a lot and appreciate that you posted it
>>
File: index.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
How can you be so wrong when this exists...?
>>
>>65820843
Show me 30 bands that sounded exactly like them that predated them.
>>
>>65822411
beatles
slade
trex
>>
>>65820843
Musically no, but they were unabashed hooligans who like to get drunk and high and fight people unlike the pussies in coldplay
>>
>>65822400
It's okay. There are better bands that utilize electronics on the 00s.
>>
File: folder.jpg (39 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
39 KB, 488x488
nah
>>
In Rainbows
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.