[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
is it good?
>>
Eh it's alright. It's interesting in some parts, but it just kind of feels really contrived. It kind of just sounds like any alt rock record from the nineties. I mean if you're gonna listen to anything else, I would say do that, but if you don't have anything better to do then go ahead and listen to it.
>>
>>65820263
I'm going to listen to it-but I am sorry. That album cover is fucking disgusting
>>
Is it better than NYKOP? I actually quite liked that one once I warmed up to it.
>>
>>65820263
Garbage has always been terrible. People on like them because of nostalgia
>>
let's hope montie doesn't like it
>>
>>65820600

I didn't listen to them in earnest until earlier this decade. Their first 2 albums are legit solid, but it get real hit or miss after that for sure.
>>
It's garbage.
>>
>>65820600
>he doesn't like Stupid Girl
>>
>>65820663

>dat fucked tape loop
>>
>>65820652
Bravo, just bravo, you fucking faggt
>>
Idk, I haven't listen to that. I honestly just listened only this album in particular cause I'm trying to listen to more albums made from the current year. I'm kind of new to this.
>>
File: Wolfmother-Victorious-cover.jpg (145 KB, 670x670) Image search: [Google]
Wolfmother-Victorious-cover.jpg
145 KB, 670x670
>>65820773
you should listen to this senpai
>>
>>65820833
I heard it was ass tho.
>>
>>65820263
Shirley Manson is cute. CUTE!
>>
>>65820938
would you rather listen to what other people say or form your own opinion?
>>
>>65821022
I value both, but I'm also trying to conserve my time. I mean if you're entirely serious; I'll give it a listen. I didn't think you we're at first because of you're use of the word "senpai", and also just the general attitude towards this album. I guess that's a fault of my own; I shouldn't really view the users here as being monolithic even though I tend to.
>>
Eh I fucked up on that

your*
>>
>>65820263
Yes, it's good. Don't fucking listen to anyone here except for me.
>>
>>65821214
I think you should listen to it, you might enjoy it more than you think.
>>
>>65820263
I don't know. I think I'm paranoid
>>
>>65821362

Calm down, man. The trick is to keep breathing.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.