[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any audiophiles on /mu? How do y'all listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 41wlpBhnf8L.jpg (16 KB, 447x500) Image search: [Google]
41wlpBhnf8L.jpg
16 KB, 447x500
Are there any audiophiles on /mu?

How do y'all listen to your music? I need some new IEMs on a budget of around $100, what's recommended?

Pic related, them aesthetics
>>
How do you plan to use them?
>>
>>65817545
he shoves in hsi PENIS and then he eats it and poops it ha HA
>>
Look up Xears, they are german company that takes good drivers and puts them in shitty housing so for the money they are good
>>
>>65817545
up his ass?
>>
>>65817545
For everything really. I listen to a lot of opera and classical, so the highs and mids are pretty important for me, but I need a good crisp bass for when I want some hip hop or electronic.
>>
>>65817617
Ahh, am I the only one who can't stand shitty housing? Metal or wood or no thanks
>>
>>65817479
>Audiophile
>Earbuds

Pick one friend.
>>
>>65817657
>saying IEMs aren't used by audiophiles
>>
>>65817645
They have wood and metal housings for affordable prices, the only catch is that 30 percent of them have a chance of being wobbly inside leading to shit quality. My bad for the bad explanation
>>
>>65817657
you know that IEMs can be made to perfectly sculpt into someones ear for the best isolation. After that you just might need to level some songs due to the shape of your ear emphasizing frequencies
>>
>>65817861
Now that you mention it...I would fucking love some really hq Earbuds that could double as ear plugs, so I could have some light music in the background while I do some midly-noisy activity.
>>
>>65817479
https://www.reddit.com/r/zeos
Bunch of buying guides here.
>>
head-fi fool
But Dunu Titan 1 is a pretty easy rec. Or the slightly cheaper, but still pretty much the same Fiio EX1.
>>
File: 1464258302488.png (173 KB, 285x316) Image search: [Google]
1464258302488.png
173 KB, 285x316
>>65818695
>zeos

>reddit
>>
>audiophiles

just don't bother, it's literally placebo
>>
>>65817479
xiaomi piston 3. pretty good, pretty cheap.
>>
File: rbtCDsp.png (56 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
rbtCDsp.png
56 KB, 204x200
>>65818695
>>65818849
For real though this guide is no joke
>>
>>65818878
Have you ever tried a decent set of headphones?
>>
>>65817479
At $100, typically the easy go-to is Shure se215.
Single, dynamic-driver IEMs with great isolation and a slightly bassy sound signature.
Surprisingly detailed and well built for the price.

If you're not sure, just go on to head-fi. They'll have all the answers.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.