[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music to listen to while smoking K2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: home_movies_09.jpg (18 KB, 356x270) Image search: [Google]
home_movies_09.jpg
18 KB, 356x270
Music to listen to while smoking K2?
>>
jerry lee lewis - great balls of fire
>>
>>65816975
Merzbow - Venereology
>>
Man spice is rough stuff. The last batch I bought was a year ago, it gave me awful nightmares and I would wake up having K2 flashbacks and crying. I won't ever touch the stuff again, and I'm glad I didn't end up retarded from smokin it.

Also, whenever I smoked spice, the music I was listening to wouldn't register in my head. I couldn't contemplate the music at all, it was just unfamiliar noise and it freaked me out. So, I don't know about your question

Sorry about the blogpost
>>
Niggas on the moon
>>
>>65816975
>>65817070
This. Don't mess with that shit. This stuff fucks you up, and some people have permanent mental issues after smoking it. Just buy regular weed, much more fun and much safer.
>>
Post your experiences with spice. I was never retarded enough to try it but it seems like users always have crazy tales about it
>>
>>65817133
>>65816975
Or if you really just want to get a scary fucked up high on something that's bafflingly legal, smoke salvia and get someone to babysit you.
>>
>>65817133

I once took a hit of what I assumed was weed out of my old roommates bowl before driving to work. It was the K2 shit and I had a panic attack on the way to work and had to pull into a parking lot and calm down for like 30 minutes, shit made me late. Karma for stealing roommate drugs though, tough but fair
>>
>>65817248
Nah man coming from someone who's done it, you got the short end of that stick for sure
>>
>>65816975
Enjoy your stroke!
>>
>>65816975
The Sound of Ambulances.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.