[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post true Scamcore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Human [poseur 1.jpg (90 KB, 1131x1200) Image search: [Google]
Human [poseur 1.jpg
90 KB, 1131x1200
Now that it has come out that Human Story 3 is actually a huge scam to help James pay off his useless art degree debt can all of you finally admit that this album is just pure shit and pure quirk?
>>
Montie how can you like Marcel's Music Journal but dislike James Ferraro isn't that like physically impossible.
>>
after reading all of this made me appreciate the things that other beloved artists would never do, swans for example always deliver something extra with their releases, I love Ferraro's music but this kind of shit pisses me off
>>
>>65814145
Marcel and me have some opposing views and this is one example. Human Story 3 is one of the worst albums of this year if not the worst.

>>65814231
Swans love their fans. They are dedicated and loyal fans. Especially after this Larkin "slutbag" Grimm shit that went down.
Don't treat your fans like James.
>>
There's no proof that it's even true. You're going off the word of some twitter account with less than 200 followers.
>>
>>65814231
Yeah, to be honest even if I was a fan this sort of thing would put me off buying music by an artist. There are few things that annoy me more than treating your fans like shit.
>>
>>65814320
Keep telling yourself this when:

>This Vaporwave Funds ltd thing is based in New York as well and their profile pic was designed by HKE (who's also on OESB). Maybe OESB is behind this Vaporwave Funds account?

>Maybe his so-called "inside sources" are himself since he's worked with Ferraro before.
>>
>>65814302
it's not really that bad

it's not good but you get way too caught up in the artist's image/fanbase
>>
>>65814383
That's speculation and doesn't prove anything.
>>
>>65814428
It's not fucking speculation. It's literally taken from the twitter account.

Jesus, you are dense.
>>
>>65814460
>Maybe his so-called "inside sources" are himself since he's worked with Ferraro before.
>Maybe OESB is behind this Vaporwave Funds
This is literally speculation - are YOU dense?
>>
>>65814759
it seems like youre just the same guy who keeps denying this shit. be-gone same samey idiot.
>>
>>65814079
source???
>>
>>65814813
>>65813423
>>
>>65814787
It may very well be true and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was. However there is still no concrete proof and you apparently don't know what speculation means.
>>
>>65814320
>>65814428
>>65814856
t. James
>>
>>65814849
I meant "credible source???"
>>
>>65814898
the tweets ARE the source, dummy. they're being backed by Ferraro's old label.
>>
>>65814958
not credible at all senpai.
>>
>>65815060
hi james. how's the backpedaling going for you?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.