[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"What are you listening to, Anon?" What do you answer??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: cutegirl.jpg (5 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
cutegirl.jpg
5 KB, 284x177
"What are you listening to, Anon?"

What do you answer??
>>
whatever i'm listening to i guess
>>
File: welp.jpg (56 KB, 677x657) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
56 KB, 677x657
TH-THE TEABLES I MEAN the BEATLE THEY,RE GREAAT RIGHT
>>
>>65813820
isn't that melissa from suicidegirls
>>
The Postal Service - Sleeping In
Wanna listen?
>>
just some boogie woogie standards

Cant wait to get to my tack piano and record a gothic cowboy trip!
>>
>>65813863
dunno dude just googled cute girl cause I didn,t have any in my pic folder
>>
File: cover.jpg (255 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
255 KB, 800x800
Motherfuckin' Fraiserwave, that's what.
>>
"Animal Collective, they're sorta like Twenty One Pilots"
>>
>>65813820
Music
>>
>>65813921
>>
Mm food
>>
>>65813968
Please, there's plenty of me to go around. You just have to take turns.
>>
File: image.jpg (459 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
459 KB, 1500x1500
Well for example this ;) its very unknown but quit good. You should Come over some Time i have the Venyl :-)
>>
>Well its not really a band, its more of a bunch of emo kids in a prison crying, it's really good though, please stop running

Every time
>>
you can denote what her taste by just exchange a few words, either way you can just say you like rock and yo with the flow according what she answers
>>
Nothing at the moment
>>
>>65813820
listening to this
*unzips*
>>
>>65813820
KC and the Sunshine Band - Baby, Give It Up
>>
wode s/t
>>
>>65813863

yee

Ex-waifu.
>>
>>65814952
>Ex

why
>>
>>65813820
Currently, Miles Davis - Kind of Blue. I found a physical CD copy at goodwill yesterday and it was kind of scratched, so I'm listening to it to see if it plays without any mess ups. I'd recommend it, if you like jazz or want to explore a new genre.
>>
memes
>>
>>65813820
Future ;)
>>
Drome Triler of Puzzle Zoo People

Then I waggle my eyebrows and hoot like an owl
>>
Code Orange because it's what I'm actually listening to.

And she might be into hardcore
>>
>>65813950
she doesn't look like she listens to twenty one pilots if thta's what you implying. loos more like a camera obscura, sixpence none the richer, two door cinema club kinda gal
>>
Real tell tho, what's the best way to explain to someone that you listen to a bunch of different things and you go from genre to genre every month or so?
>>
Johann Sebastian Bach - [The Six Cello Suites (Pablo Casals) CD1 #06] Cello Suite No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007: VI. Gigue
>>
>>65818984

"I listen to everything."
>>
>>65818984
Don't because that's embarrassing
>>
>>65813820
right now i'm listening to your quiet, sulky, bitch voice. but i was listening to swans, and i would appreciate it if you left me to it, swine.
>>
Belle and Sebastian
>>
>>65813820
>Mel
Woah man, this really takes me back. At one point I had like 400 photos of her (many of those were nearly identical), and fapped to no end.

Eventually ereased all the photos and moved on because having any stash is not very healthy or practical, much less one devoted to a single model. But I grew to miss one of those photos, were she was nude and the light from the lamp she was holding made her look like she was computer generated.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.