[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw found out most of my downloaded songs are sped up a tiny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: -.jpg (27 KB, 221x240) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
27 KB, 221x240
>tfw found out most of my downloaded songs are sped up a tiny bit; not the true length

Fucking WHY
>>
>>65812130
because you downloaded them from youtube
>>
>>65812146
Actually torrent but that makes sense
>>
>>65812130
where did you download them from
>>
>>65812664
kickass torrents
>>
>>65812783
I don't understand where in the process of uploading and downloading, the speed would've changed
i've never had that problem
are you sure it's not on your player?
>>
>>65812804
It's not my player. My player has the length of the track stated on the right. I've used soulseek to download the proper version and length came out okay.

the wiki was right when they said to use torrent as a very last resort
>>
I once read that radio stations used to slightly speed up everything so that when listeners switched to a different station everything would sound slow and dull. In the end only bats and dolphins could still listen to the radio.
>>
>>65812905
kek

>>65812898
well I guess I dunno then
I've torrented loads of music but never noticed it
I'll look out for it
and I'm probably not gonna stop torrenting unless it's really off from the right speed or quality
>>
>>65812971
I'm just gonna mention most of the music I torrented turned out to be fake 320kpbs and the wrong length. I assumed they sped it up so the loss in quality would be less noticeable or something? I'm not sure.

I went through the autistic effort of downloading a spectrum analyser (spek) and using rym as a reference for song lengths and checked ALL of my music, and the torrented ones seemed about 70% fake.
Just be weary. If you care enough anyway.
>>
>>65813185
>checked all my music

wew
how long did that take
>>
>>65813233
2 days.
>>
They're just trying to fit in more ads https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6i1VVikRu0
>>
>>65813364
wowa weewa
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.