[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRE, I'M DOWN HERE. UNDER THE GROUND. DIG ME UP.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Relapse_(album).jpg (47 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Relapse_(album).jpg
47 KB, 300x300
DRE, I'M DOWN HERE. UNDER THE GROUND. DIG ME UP.
>>
This would've been a good album if he hadn't use that annoying fake jamacian accent on 90% of the songs on it.
>>
>>65811865
Even with that, its better than anything else after The Eminem Show
>>
>>65811865
I kinda like the accents t.b.h. I don't think his normal rapping voice would've work well over those beats.
>>
I think it's one of his best up there with SSLP and MMLP.
>>
>GAVE HANNIBAL LECTER A FUCKING NECTARINE AND SAT HIM IN THE FUCKING FRUIT AND VEGETABLE SECTION AND GAVE HIM A LECTURE
Em's best line
>>
>>65811794
Unlistenable trash
Eminems worst i would rather listen to Ass Like That and Fack on loop over any of Relapse
(Crack a Bottle is actually alright but thats just a pop single for the radio)
>>
>>65811794
His absolute best
>>
>>65811794
I actually really like this album and the accents. Maybe just because I like pills.
>>
>>65812739
thats an awful line
>>
>>65811794
Em is garbage only crowned king by white boys
Noone in the hood plays eminem
>>
>>65814344
So?
>>
>>65811865

Nah, the accents are part of the concept of the deranged psychopathic serial killer who rapes/stalks women. It fits. Slim Shady went insane and relasped. Listen to the music bruh.

GOAT beats too. Great album.
>>
>>65812886
>>65814344

Bad taste detected

>not liking eminem's most underrated album

shiggydiggy.png
>>
>the beat on Must Be The Ganja
Too perfect
>>
File: 1466306796326.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466306796326.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1080
>>65814364
>>65814377
>>65814406
>Stans

Eminem is weak as hell
Only time you hear his cringe ass songs is when his label pays top dollar for it to be on the radio Or a cod release
>>
>>65814467

Also Hello, Deja Vu, Same Song & Dance, Stay Wide Awake, Old Times Sake, Careful What You Wish For and My Darling

Easily my favorite Em album. Only one I listen to mostly besides MMLP sometimes. So fun and dark. Love how twisted it is, the flow is on point and production is his absolute best.

If I got one last album like Relapse, I'd jizz.

Fuck I wish those plebs wouldn't have hated on it when it came out, it was so ahead of its time. So experimental. Cause of those faggots, we got fucking Recovery. (Not the worst, but Relapse is soooo good fuck)
>>
>>65814513

>implying relapse isnt good cause mmlp2 wasnt that good
>>
>>65814545
>no Medicine Ball
>>
>>65814600
> tfw I liked a lot of the songs on MMLP2
Yeah there was some shit too, but I loved Monster and Rap God and Life's Been Good
>>
>>65815226

MMLP2 was decent

Bad Guy, Brainless, Rhyme or Reason, Groundhog Day, Evil Twin, Rap God, Dont Front were all good. Album was just weighed down by some mediocre production and filler. Also his flow/voice seemed a bit off, maybe cause he's older. I definitely think his time is nearly up sadly, maybe one or even two more if we're lucky.
>>
>>65812739
>CUSTOM MUSTARD STAIN
Em's best line
>>
>>65815226
>Life's Been Good
wut
>>
>>65817612
My bad, it's called So Far. Life's Been Good is the Joe Walsh song it samples.

I know a lot of dadrock okay?
>>
>>65811794
I love how dark and horror this album is
The sick twisted beats

Mmlp and relapse are GOAT
>>
Dope album. Eminem does some of the best horror-core ever.

Same Song and Dance is a really brilliant song.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.