[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should I go to this festival?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: heavymtl2016.jpg (247 KB, 745x1110) Image search: [Google]
heavymtl2016.jpg
247 KB, 745x1110
I was planning on partying in Montreal this summer anyway and Mastodon is one of my favorite bands. Dont really care for any of the others except for a little Breaking Benjamin but I would probably still like them while drunk.

Anyways I have never been to a big music festival like this and I was wondering if /mu/ thinks it would be fun to go by myself ( I dont have any friends interested in Metal or travelling to Montreal )
>>
>>65810697
>Nightwish
>Mastodoon
>Carcass
>Animals as Leaders
>Blind Guardian

Seems pretty ok
I would go
>>
>>65810697
>FFDP and Disturbed headlining
At least you can leave early.

Anyway getting to see Volbeat, Mastodon, KSE, Blind Guardian, Carcass, Fear Factory, and Animals As Leaders in the same show would be awesome. I would go.
>>
Summer days, driftin away
>>
lmao why are Inquisition playing that shitfest
>>
>>65811026
Disturbed aren't very good, but I've heard they are surprisingly good live.

Same with Slipknot although I know that from personal experience.
>>
lol I'm Danish and Volbeat is the worst fucking edgelord trash
>>
also how common are moshpits, wall of death etc... at huge festivals like this

im not trying to get knocked out tbbh
>>
>>65811351
I don't like Volbeat but calling them edgy is uninformed stupidity.

>>65811636
FFDP and Disturbed attract a surprising amount of white trash, here in Europe Wall of Death's only happen when the band tells the audience to do it, mosh's happen naturally, though you can just avoid them, you won't be CAUGHT IN A MOSH, and if you are you can just walk out, people should look out for each other in something like that, even in the US
>>
>>65810697
Why not. Animals as Leaders might be fun as well. And if I were you, I'd at least check out Blind Guardian, especially when you are drunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVQ6JZiPc9w

Absolutely not my kind of music but I bet this would be hella fun.
>>
>>65810697
>carcass
nigga go
>>
>>65810697
>Nightwish
>Mastodon
>Ghost
>Blind Guardian
>Animals as Leaders

Sounds fun
>>
>>65810697
seems good, just go
>>
>>65811843
why is that uninformed stupidity? their whole sound and aesthetics are so fucking childish... just google them and everything you'll see screams: "I'm 14 and mad!!"
>>
>>65810697
>Metal
Ha, gay!
>>
>>65812799
your gay
>>
>>65810697
FFDP is about the only thing worth seeing
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.