[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hex EP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Soooo, whats up with Hex? I missed all the gabber about it so does anybody know whats going on with that? Was it a hoax?
>>
It's fake and gay
>>
>>65808506
Possibly fake, possibly not. An anon "solved" it and got a track listing from DG, also saying it'll be out November 22nd. Don't put all your trust in it, though.
>>
File: hex.jpg (22 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
hex.jpg
22 KB, 960x960
what is this
>>
>>65808614
weird, all info I got on it said the 20th of june
>>
>>65808806
maybe the next year
>>
>>65808976
who the fuck releases a single for an EP they plan to release in a year? definitely not DG.
>>
>>65809010
i think they can do it like this
>>
>>65809076
Well if thats the case then consider me triggered
>>
>>65808506
obviously it's fucking fake

if you don't hear it from any of their official channels then it's fake
>>
>>65809252
If this is the first time you're triggered by their unorthodox release schedule, I'll consider you a newfag.
>>
>>65808663
a bracelet
>>
>>65809076
>>65809412
No, it would be normal for them to officially announce an EP coming out in a year just saying like "yeah we're working on something," but they wouldn't fucking set up an ARG and lots of secret codes just to confirm that something will come out eventually.

It's fake
>>
>>65809653
They would though...
>>
>>65809653
Both scenarios are odd and fitting for them when you think about it, so it could be either or.
Honestly, I'm still waiting for them to announce an album and pull a Jenny Death Never, thus concluding their career.
>>
>>65809666
No, with the first ARG it was set up to hype and tease at an album that would be coming out in 2 months, and that made sense. There's no reason they'd make a puzzle with the prize essentially being a note saying "Congrats! 12 months from now we'll probably release a few more songs!"

If they wanted to hint at a big project they'd release some sort of cryptic official statement, not start the 500th ARG on /mu/ and send all the clues to one anon who happens to be a programmer who can solve all of them
>>
>>65809792
Sure.
>>
>>65808663
The Great Annihilator
>>
>>65810076
kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.